CERVIX PUMPING

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

pippopippopippo

Post by pippopippopippo »

Very good video:
http://tinyurl.com/2ctrs3
enjoy!
pumpking

Post by pumpking »

Good clip,thanks. 8)
blkcockmuc

Post by blkcockmuc »

i love it!!!
swingerdude85

Post by swingerdude85 »

alien1 wrote:So, if its true, explain me why you can find so many shit in internet but only three fucking cervix pumping pictures like I posted here. I have seen extreme prolapsed cervix because diseases, but never other pictures of cervix pump. Even more, you are speaking about inserting the dick in a cervix when I have never seen a picture of a cervix stretched more than a finger phalange. Only during a childbirth the cervix is stretched more than a finger and it is a physiological work, non forced.
You're asking me to explain why there are few to no photos of this on the internet? Why in hell would I know why there are few photos? Perhaps the people who can do it (and do it frequently) don't feel the need to post photos of it on the internet. I know when I was doing it with my ex we were too into the act of doing it to care about stopping to take photos. If I wanted to see her big wide open cervix all I had to do was ask and she could push it out of her vagina. I didn't need a photo to look at it.

As for you having never seen a photo of a cervix stretched more than a finger, then I feel sorry for you man. You're making me wish I had taken photos when I worked her cervix down over my cock like a sock, it was a sight to behold that's for sure.
OtisDriftwood

Post by OtisDriftwood »

swingerdude85 wrote:
alien1 wrote:So, if its true, explain me why you can find so many shit in internet but only three fucking cervix pumping pictures like I posted here. I have seen extreme prolapsed cervix because diseases, but never other pictures of cervix pump. Even more, you are speaking about inserting the dick in a cervix when I have never seen a picture of a cervix stretched more than a finger phalange. Only during a childbirth the cervix is stretched more than a finger and it is a physiological work, non forced.
You're asking me to explain why there are few to no photos of this on the internet? Why in hell would I know why there are few photos? Perhaps the people who can do it (and do it frequently) don't feel the need to post photos of it on the internet. I know when I was doing it with my ex we were too into the act of doing it to care about stopping to take photos. If I wanted to see her big wide open cervix all I had to do was ask and she could push it out of her vagina. I didn't need a photo to look at it.

As for you having never seen a photo of a cervix stretched more than a finger, then I feel sorry for you man. You're making me wish I had taken photos when I worked her cervix down over my cock like a sock, it was a sight to behold that's for sure.
It's for special moments like these that I always keep a camera at arm's length when I'm on maneuvers deep in the trenches. :D

There are both chemical and manual means to safely dilate the cervix for cervical play. Even the most skilled vaginal mechanics don't realize that a woman can cum from cervical manipulation with an orgasm quite different than vaginal or clitoral in nature.
alf_bali

Post by alf_bali »

This is not cervix pumping but nice cervix play though

http://rapidshare.com/files/67992454/Mi ... ay__1.mpeg

enjoy
OtisDriftwood

Post by OtisDriftwood »

alf_bali wrote:This is not cervix pumping but nice cervix play though

http://rapidshare.com/files/67992454/Mi ... ay__1.mpeg

enjoy
Bali?? Is that still there? I thought Bali was completely underwater now?
alf_bali

Post by alf_bali »

OtisDriftwood wrote: Bali?? Is that still there? I thought Bali was completely underwater now?
Yep..... still here and well :D
OtisDriftwood

Post by OtisDriftwood »

alf_bali wrote:
OtisDriftwood wrote: Bali?? Is that still there? I thought Bali was completely underwater now?
Yep..... still here and well :D
If any of you need towels, a sump pump, and about 3.15 million pairs of dry socks, just let me know. :wink:
swingerdude85

Post by swingerdude85 »

OtisDriftwood wrote:
swingerdude85 wrote:

It's for special moments like these that I always keep a camera at arm's length when I'm on maneuvers deep in the trenches. :D

There are both chemical and manual means to safely dilate the cervix for cervical play. Even the most skilled vaginal mechanics don't realize that a woman can cum from cervical manipulation with an orgasm quite different than vaginal or clitoral in nature.
Her cervix was pretty much stretched out and open all the time. Before I knew her she had a series of gyno tests and procedures and was battling a malpractice case because during an examination she got a staff infection that got pretty bad and she ended up being barren afterwards. It cleared up but all the mess that went on down in her pussy had left permanent 'damage' to her cervix.

They called it damage but later on it served our fetishes pretty nicely. It turned out that the sex could be really intense for both of us, since her vagina was rediculously loose her cervix turned out to be the perfect orfice. The best part when we first got into that, was if I got my dick in her cervix deep enough my cock head acted a lot like a toggle bolt. Once it popped inside her uterus it would stay until I shot my load. Then I could tug it out. After a month or two of that though she opened up enough in there where I could plow all the way up there and draw back out repeatedly. Which is why she nicknamed my cock "Womb Raider."
AllisonChains08

Post by AllisonChains08 »

Cervical play seems pretty interesting, although I'd be a little afraid to go as far as pumping it, seems like it could be a bit risky. :?
swingerdude85

Post by swingerdude85 »

AllisonChains08 wrote:Cervical play seems pretty interesting, although I'd be a little afraid to go as far as pumping it, seems like it could be a bit risky. :?
It's really no riskier than pumping a cock or an asshole. Moderation, all things in moderation. If you start out slow and easy over a long period of time you can achieve mind boggling results.
AllisonChains08

Post by AllisonChains08 »

This is kind of OT, but anyone know why the avatar upload isn't working? At least for me anyway.. file's the right size, but just display's a red X
OtisDriftwood

Post by OtisDriftwood »

AllisonChains08 wrote:This is kind of OT, but anyone know why the avatar upload isn't working? At least for me anyway.. file's the right size, but just display's a red X
Personally, I think the red X looks great on you and you wear it well. I proudly display a red X as my Avatar! Here's where I got mine:

http://fcis.oise.utoronto.ca/~rchilds/R ... x_mark.jpg

Though this week I'll be shifting over to my usual, yearly Holiday X:

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbv ... _x_mas.jpg

Where'd you get your spiffy Red X? :wink:
OtisDriftwood

Post by OtisDriftwood »

Cervical play is definitely the "final fronteir" on any Master Pipe-Layer's itinerary and bag of tricks. The final portal for exploration and debauchery to further the fronteirs of vaginal pyrotechnics. :D