Re: Pumping

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

jim

Post by jim »

Hey,    I am older also and looking for pump buddies in Chicago...... I have four cylinders and a 2stage...... I try to pump at least three to four times a week..... have pumped with a couple of guys.  Would like to meet other guys in Chicago......
Jeff King

Post by Jeff King »

Hi im near Gary, Indiana and would like to pump with you sometime. I would need to borrow a pump if I meet with you. Please let me know what we need to do to set up a meeting? [email protected] Thanks.......Jeff
Roy

Post by Roy »

2 older chicago newbies in wicker park interested in pumping with other
jforfun2002

Post by jforfun2002 »

Live in western suburb of Chicago.  Mature man, but in excellent shape (a competitive runner).  I use electric pump, STJ, electric water heater, am putting together a pressure cycling controller.  Any interest in getting together occasionally?<br>
wsp

Post by wsp »

I'm 33, live in Chicago. Uncut and lookin for other uncut pumpers to play with. Older, masc guys okay.
topn2bttm

Post by topn2bttm »

I'm in Uptown, chicago.  would like to meet you guys and have a pump party.  
btaylor

Post by btaylor »

nice pumped cock,
pumpguy

Post by pumpguy »

jforfun2002 wrote:Live in western suburb of Chicago.  Mature man, but in excellent shape (a competitive runner).  I use electric pump, STJ, electric water heater, am putting together a pressure cycling controller.  Any interest in getting together occasionally?<br>
I am at North side of Chicago.... Interested in meeting....
pumpguy

Post by pumpguy »

jim wrote:Hey,    I am older also and looking for pump buddies in Chicago...... I have four cylinders and a 2stage...... I try to pump at least three to four times a week..... have pumped with a couple of guys.  Would like to meet other guys in Chicago......
live in Rogers Park... I am 30 years old and pumper. I have been pumping for 3 years and would like to meet you for pumping.. please email me back. I am in a great shape, muscle and toned. no attitude..
pumpguy

Post by pumpguy »

Roy wrote:2 older chicago newbies in wicker park interested in pumping with other
live in Rogers Park... I am 30 years old and pumper. I have been pumping for 3 years and would like to meet you for pumping.. please email me back. I am in a great shape, muscle and toned. no attitude..