chat room survey

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

ga_pumper
Location: x1|LAWRENCEVILLE|USA|north_america|316|294|GA,Georgia

chat room survey

Post by ga_pumper »

newart has over 17000 members and two chatroom   i know this may not be the place to post this but i would like some feed back from the ladies and the men as well   the chatrooms are a great place to "meet" new friends and we could all  learn from one another      if you think this post is out of line i will delete it
sraight and married
xavier

Re: chat room survey

Post by xavier »

Well myfriend, the room is slow, it kicks you out from time to time, ....<br>I find more people chat on Yahoo with me then here. Not to mention the fact that I chat from time to time here but most won't chat cause I'm str8. I have an open mind and will chat with most anyone! I see the ladys have not post as they were, could it be the foul use of words by some members to describe a fine lady willing to entertain others with there fine bodys and acts of joy?<br><br> 8) X
leopard_dick

Post by leopard_dick »

Well said x I was wondering the same thing when I read a recent post calling the ladies the b word,  that is not necessary in this forum. As for the chat I really do not have the time to sit and chat.
busterloki

Post by busterloki »

THANK YOU!!<br>I was offended I didn't want to post anymore I thought the words they used were very negitive but I said to my self I'm not going to let boys ruinet for me.  Thank you X your like a breath of fresh air it just feels good to see other people feel the way that I feel this is what its all about .                       wuv you guys :'(  
fishpump

Post by fishpump »

Some guys use foul language to pretend they are tough guys when they are out of reach.<br>
bovaine

Post by bovaine »

Hey,<br> Being straight, myself, I agree with fish...Out of touch comes to mind., when reading the swear words and name calling....jeez.<br> Bov