Re: New pumping couple

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

altars

Post by altars »

for some odd reason i just had the fantasy of licking your pink asshole.<br>you're terrific!
xavier

Post by xavier »

Hot pics. Nice to see other pumping couples!<br>Have fun my friends.<br><br>   8) X
G-man

Post by G-man »

steves_pics_private_004.jpg and steves_pics_private_011.jpg are for the books!  Yowza!  :D ;) 8)
LOVEPUMPING

Post by LOVEPUMPING »

[quote author=rockwithlips link=board=Female;num=1114463660;start=0#3 date=04/25/05 at 14:35:31]i concur...  ::)[/quote]<br> ::) I`m new to pumping but i like your pumping show .
LOVEPUMPING
mrclooney

Post by mrclooney »

nice pics guys :D
funpump73

Post by funpump73 »

Hallöle ihr beiden, wirklich shr schöne bilder.<br>Und der Clip fresse heheheh finde ich sau gut. <br>Ich werde diesen in meinem nexten Meeting ein bauen um ruhe zu erhalten danke. ;D
Mike

Post by Mike »

Very beautiful pic's. I hope to see more beautiful pic's ;D<br><br>I had previously inquired how the 2 of you became interested in pumping?<br><br>Were you the pumper first and then she became interested in it? Or was she into it and then you became interested?<br><br>I'm simply curious to know how the 2 of you picked up this facinating hobby?<br><br>Great pic's keep them coming.<br><br>Have a good day. ;D
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
crsimmons1

Post by crsimmons1 »

Great pics, I too would be addicted to her. It is a keeper. The best pics I have seen. If you could share some of your pumping secrets I would appreciate it. My wife and I just got started.
Mike

Post by Mike »

LowLands<br><br>
I seem to be suffering from what some call a writers block. I'm trying to find a word that rhymes with 'nerd'. <br>Anyone, please help me. I need to finish these new lyrics  before noon tomorrow or I'll lose the time I booked at the studio! <br>  <br>Thanks - Lowlands
<br><br>Don't you have anything better to do with your time?<br>Like maybe post some pumping pic's or share some enlargement ideas? You're turning this into a flamming discussion board not a pumping board. Let's move on.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Mike

Post by Mike »

Pumpy<br><br>
Don't you get it Mike? <br> <br>You scared Angel away from posting at this forum! <br> <br>And you continue to ask the same questions about how couples get into pumping and if couples would post intercourse and bj pics. Take this sort of thing into a PM if you like, but keep the board clean! We might keep some of the girls if you back off! <br> <br>If not, I will come round and personally drill this information into your little head!
<br><br><br>I have taken this to PM's and FishPump requested that I post the questions b/c he doesn't like to type.<br><br>He could've answered my questions in the PM's and it would've saved a lot of trouble.<br><br>But in case Fishpump/Angel and other couples didn't realize, this is a pumping discussion board.<br><br>Meaning that we discuss pumping escpecially how and why. That's the whole point of the board along with posting pic's.<br><br>If they can't handle questions and pic requests, they shouldn't be on a "discussion board". They should realize that ppl are going to have these sorts of questions for them.<br><br><br>I've seen many pumping couples over the years who've been asked these same questions by other members and guess what?<br><br>They freely and openly answered these types of questions w/o a problem. <br><br>I personally don't think that these questions should scare pic posters off. If they're that shy to begin with, they wouldn't be posting pic's in the first place.<br><br><br>It's a discussion board and ppl need to realize that they can't simply post pic's and not expect other members to have questions.<br><br><br><br>Anyway, to Angel and FishPump I truly, deeply, greatly apologize if you were offended by my pumping questions.<br><br>Do not stop posting on my account. They were small questions. I was merely curious how the 2 of you got started that's all, I meant no harm.

Mike

Post by Mike »

Glad to see you back.<br><br>Very gorgeous pic. ;D You've got a beautiful woman.

mrclooney

Post by mrclooney »

Fish, angel has got a stunning body  :D