Re: New pumping couple

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Bionic

Post by Bionic »

Dude, I'd be addicted to that too.  Welcome and thanks for sharing.<br><br>Bionic
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!
rockwithlips

Post by rockwithlips »

i concur...  ::)
simps

Post by simps »

Wow, welcome to the forums. Trying to get my wife to pump like that.<br><br>Please post more!!!
hornytoads

Post by hornytoads »

you are a lucky couple, pumping together, the pics are fantastic, i hope we get to see more<br>
Hornytoads
chubb

Post by chubb »

welcome welcome welcome!!!!! I say there is nothing better than a couple that pumps together..  Great pics<br>Thanks to you both.
Mike

Post by Mike »

All I can say is double and triple welcome to the forum ;D<br>I'd definitely have a drug problem to that amazing piece of art work ;D
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
xavier

Post by xavier »

Angel & Fish pump:<br> Nice to see you and what fine pics you have shared!<br>Thank you both! Very hot! Oh so hot!<br><br>Thanks again!<br>                    8) X
xavier

Post by xavier »

[quote author=Mike link=board=Female;num=1114463660;start=0#7 date=04/25/05 at 19:56:23]All I can say is double and triple welcome to the forum ;D<br>I'd definitely have a drug problem to that amazing piece of art work ;D[/quote]<br><br><br>Pumping good, Drugs bad!!!<br> You know better then that my boy!<br>    8) X
xavier

Post by xavier »

I think you wanted to say" You could become addicted to this peice of art work""!  <br><br>      <br><br>      8) X<br>Ps: Again I say thanks for the pics, Fine shots! Thanks!
ipump

Post by ipump »

Hi Angel and Fish,<br>thanx for that great start in this forum. It's fine to see another couple enjoying the "pumping-together-thing"  :)<br>Please keep it up and do post some more in the future!<br>Take care,<br>ipump
Best wishes from Germany (in good OLD Europe) :)
Mr._D

Post by Mr._D »

Wow----great shots......nice barber job..... :o  I could't believe my eyes,  smokin.......so hot........keep up the nice work.... post some more please.......... ;)<br><br>Mr. D
Mike

Post by Mike »

X<br><br>
Pumping good, Drugs bad!!! <br> You know better then that my boy! <br>     X  
<br><br>Obviously drugs are bad<br><br>
I think you wanted to say" You could become addicted to this peice of art work""!   <br> <br>  <br> <br>  X <br>Ps: Again I say thanks for the pics, Fine shots! Thanks!  
<br><br>If you want to get that technical with expression than fine, that's what I was saying.<br><br>But for me sex is like a drug especially when it's with a hottie like my female friend who has a great looking bald love box.<br><br>That's all I was saying.Having something that sweet would be my buzz.<br><br><br><br>But beautiful pic's btw 3 thumbs up ;D<br>

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Bionic

Post by Bionic »

[quote author=Mike link=board=Female;num=1114463660;start=0#14 date=04/26/05 at 09:17:26]X<br>Obviously drugs are bad<br><br>If you want to get that technical with expression than fine, that's what I was saying.<br><br>But for me sex is like a drug especially when it's with a hottie like my female friend who has a great looking bald love box.<br><br>That's all I was saying.Having something that sweet would be my buzz.<br><br>But beautiful pic's btw 3 thumbs up ;D<br>[/quote]<br><br><br>Mike, for fuck's sake!  Stop perpetuating the friggin' nonsense.  Take this bullshit to PM's and keep the thread's (especially this one! ;) ) clear of this drivel.<br>
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Mike

Post by Mike »

Bionic<br><br>
Mike, for fuck's sake!  Stop perpetuating the friggin' nonsense.  Take this bullshit to PM's and keep the thread's (especially this one!  ) clear of this drivel.  
<br><br>I don't have a beef with anyone.<br><br>I agree and am not the one responsible for the nonsense.<br><br>I was simply stating a fact of complimenting their pic's and X lays into me about how I said it.<br><br>Talk to X about this one I had nothing to do with it I was simply complimenting their pic's.<br><br><br>Anyways with that said, Fish Pump excellent pic's. I know that my female friends gorgeouse bald love box is my drug and very addicting.<br><br>After seeing your lady's love box, it would be a high every day.<br><br>I look forward to the intercourse pic's you said you'd post, any chance on some oral shots as well?<br><br>Good work guys welcome aboard.

Bionic

Post by Bionic »

Main Entry: au·tism <br>Pronunciation: 'o-"ti-z&m<br>Function: noun<br>: a variable developmental disorder that appears by age three and is characterized by impairment of the ability to form normal social relationships, by impairment of the ability to communicate with others, and by stereotyped behavior patterns<br>- au·tis·tic  /o-'tis-tik/ adjective or noun<br>- au·tis·ti·cal·ly  /-ti-k(&-)lE/ adverb

-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman