New, learning and not sure

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

crsimmons1

New, learning and not sure

Post by crsimmons1 »

My wife and I have just started this and have some questions. How long at a time should you pump? How soon will you see any changes, seems as though we haven't seen much physical change in the size. We have pumped her for fifteen minutes at a time, stopped for a massage and repeated four times or so, keeping the pressure at about 5, after about 45 minutes the cup is full but it seens to go back to normal almost instantly. what are we doing wrong? Any ideas, answers or suggestions!
Mike

Re: New, learning and not sure

Post by Mike »

Well it sounds like your wife is pumping at an appropriate pace for a beginner.<br><br>Pumping has a different effect on everyone. It will vary.<br>Primarily it is good to keep her vacuum level at a level that's comfortable for her and not painful in any way.<br><br>Pumping takes time and patience. Normally from what I've read about the effects pumping has on females is the effects can last anywhere from a couple of hours, to several hours, to 24hrs.<br><br>It all depends on the female.<br><br>But you also have to give it time and patience, that's the key same with male pumping.<br><br>There are also some guidelines that KittenFish has been kind enough to dictate.<br><br>Do not pump while pregnant, if something feels not right or painful inside than stop, and you should never pump to the point of pain.<br><br>I can only assume that as with us males, the size where's off gradually some faster than others.<br><br>Just be patient. Plus if you're only pumping her or yourself once or twice a week, than you're wasting your time as it requires frequent exposure.<br><br>Say 4 times a week.<br><br>I hope this was of some help to you. Good luck.
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
Pumpy

Re: New, learning and not sure

Post by Pumpy »

My Gf pumps in 30 minute periods with 5/10 minutes breaks in between and puffs up very nicely after 3 periods... but we are all different. We did however notice that if she pumps for less then 30 mins there is hardly any result, whereas after 30 minutes there is!<br><br>When she pumps the vagina swells up inside also... which makes her tighter and more sensitive. Like Kitten, the vacuum seems to also induce more frequent peeing...<br><br>Its very good to be well hydrated so drink plenty of water. The more water we drink the better we pump up...<br><br>Good luck and have fun!