questions about how to start pumping?

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

lil_baby_slavegirl

questions about how to start pumping?

Post by lil_baby_slavegirl »

I saw a video online of pussy pumping, and it looked very interesting.<br><br>I am interested in learning more about it.<br><br>How does one start out, are all the pumps alike. is it better to start with a small pump or does that matter?<br><br>Once you do pump and your vagina and clit are enlarged like that how long does the engoraged feeling last, how long does it take to go back down to normal?<br><br>It looks like it causes super sensitivity, at least for the duration of the activity?<br><br>Could you  use the pump that morning before work , wear tight jeans that rub you and keep that feeling, and then use it again when you get home<br><br>what are the safety precautions you would have to consider before using a pump?<br><br>anyway this is just a few of the questions I have hope someone will please try and answer them <br>thanks
Embracing a lifestyle that so few are fortunate enough to grasp and understand.

Favorite Book:
Give me the thorns, screw the roses.
hornytoads

Re: questions about how to start pumping?

Post by hornytoads »

hey slavegirl, if you will read back some of the older posts on here it may help answer your questiond.  there is a lot of information in these pages.  i think you will like pumping once you try it, i hope you enjoy.....i'm sure some of the women will tell you how it works for them, just check back again.
Hornytoads
leopard_dick

Post by leopard_dick »

I have made all of my wifes tubes and cylinders from syringes, measuring cups some of my larger tubes, spice bottles work well on the clit.
lil_baby_slavegirl

thank you both so much, I did read back on some of the old post here and it has been very helpful. and most of my questions have been answered. I am still reading hoping all them will be answered soon.<br><br>I do look forward to the first time I get to pump.<br>I am heading out this weekend to (hopefully sometime today)  buy a pump.<br><br>Again thankyou both so very much.

Favorite Book:
Mike

Post by Mike »

You can order your pussy cylinders from a few different sites which I have. As for starters, you have to get the right sized pussy pump by meausring your pussy I assume from top to bottom and side to side. If you have a pussy pump that's too big, it won't fit properly and it won't get a good seal. <br><br>If you want the names of a couple of sites I found let me know. Basically it puffs and swells up the entire pussy, inner lips, outer lips, and clitoris. From what I've read while the pussy is "pumped" up, it becomes very sensitive to the slightest touch so orgasm is very easy and quick. <br><br>Similar to cock pumping the effect gradually goes away. For men, some men achieve permanent size gains over time and patience of regular pumping.<br><br>For women, apparently from what I've read over time, the pussy even in the unpumped stage becomes permanently senstive to the slightest touch and allows for very easy orgasms.<br><br>I hope this helps
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
redrick

Post by redrick »

You might like to purchase a vacuum pump from Auto Zone. They are an auto parts store which sells a pump called Mity Vac used by mechanics to bleed brake systems. They cost about $30, and work very well as a penis pump. It probably would work very well on a vagina sucker, and is much better than the ordinary brass pump. Look at the vidoes of females pumping their pussies, and send them an instant message  asking for the information relative to female pumping. Good luck with pumping. You'll enjoy it.
Mike

Post by Mike »

KittenFish<br><br>
Lbs- Well I don't know about measuring it, it's not like a shoe.  I have to disagree on the sensitvity issue. I'm sure Mike has read about it but......... <br>As far as my experience goes it most certainly does increase sensitivity, inside and out, . Also I have noticed orgasm is harder to achieve but well worth the wait. The inside also gets more sensitive as I have felt the rim of my partners penis! This of course is also due to him pumping. I can also feel each cum shot. The longest I've ever pumped is 2.2 hrs with a break every 30 minutes for a massage. I try and keep the pressure at 5or below.  I also very much like warm water in the jar with a heating pad under or around it. pumping in the bath tub is very good as well! Make sure you use plenty of lube, I think Millennium ID with the green label is the best, it's a bit pricey but last forever. It never dries out or gets sticky, I have noticed most of them do. I don't like using things like cooking or baby oils because I don't want that stuff in my vagina. I don't think those cheap vagina suckers work as it is hard to get a seal and the stupid ball pumper forget abt that. I would rather use a tube made for a penis. I bought a cup from the company Froehle in Germany. It was 67.50 with shipping and it's great. I also use a vacuum pump that you can get at any auto parts store. Mine came from Sears. And you can pump as much as you want!hehe and there are NO PERMANANT RESULTS! The time I spoke of above the puffiness lasted over 12 hours. I'm certainly no expert but I hope I've been some what helpful. <br>Ps. There is a video with the cup on my thread. It's very comfy.'www.versandhandel-schmid.de'  and its called <br>Intim-Saugschale mit Einfuhrsonde. <br>Kitten  
<br><br>What part did you say you disagree with? The sensitivity or just the measuring? I've spoken to a few women who said if they don't get the right size, it will just slip off.<br><br>As for the sensitivity, I guess the pussy pumping results varries from woman to woman just as pumping is with men.<br><br>One woman I was close with on your other forum who I chatted with quite a bit on instant messanger told me that she would be very sensitive and could cum with the slightest touch.<br><br>I also read another story of one woman who pumped her pussy before going to work and she had to take her thong underware off b/c each time she'd go over the bumps on the road while driving, she'd have an orgasm.<br><br>So you haven't experienced any permanent results? I guess the permanent results for a woman would be greater sensitivity? Or would their pussy permanently grow?<br><br>From what I've read sensitivity becomes a big issue with prolonged pussy pumping issue.<br><br>It sounds like pumping up your pussy prior to sex really intensifies sex?<br><br>Thanks for that link KittenFish.<br><br>So you say the cups from Froehle are the best? Are they for the pussy or your body? It's hard to follow as I don't understand the wonderful ;D German language and my automatic translator is not accurate. Is there an english version?<br><br>As for Froehle's cups, how do you know which size to buy?<br><br>Thanks KittenFish for the info.<br><br>
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
lil_baby_slavegirl

kitten and redrick thank you both so much you thoughts and ideas have been vey helpful.<br><br>Kitten thank you for taking the time to explain in more detail about the affects and how they last and about the sensitivity that really helped me alot.

Favorite Book: