Susi-Video No. 3

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

vakuum_couple

Susi-Video No. 3

Post by vakuum_couple »

Seeing what's going on here in some really stupid posts makes me wonder how long this forum will exist... If you follow the threads of the last 7 days it becomes very obvious that only a few pics or vids have been posted, but discussions have been led mainly by Mike and his enemies. What regards Mike... well he's simply an extremely poor guy, so leave him alone. The replies to his more or less meaningless contributions are exactly what he's looking for. And if nobody answers his stupid questions.... he does it by himself. <br><br>Before some experts start shouting at me because of my poor English.... I'm from Germany and I'm just here to post pics and vid of me and my wife.... but for sure not to lead silly discussions. Enjoy the next video of SUSI and maybe some of you feel inspired to also post pics instead of words. Have a nice day......
Attachments
Susi_pumpt3.WMV
Susi_pumpt3.WMV
(2.22 MiB) Not downloaded yet
socalhotrod

Re: Susi-Video No. 3 I RESPOND AND POST...http://w

Post by socalhotrod »

I'M RESPONDING THEN GOING TO LOOK AT YOUR STUFF! Havent seen your work at all yet but I'll reply with my 2 stage photo. (I WISH I had a woman to pump with here in So Cal!!!<br><br>p.s. heres a link to my photos elsewhere: http://www.lavacpumpers.com/pics/GroupA ... m<br><br>I know your both under a lot of pressure, keep up the good werk!
Attachments
2stage.jpg
2stage.jpg
2stage.jpg (62.7 KiB) Viewed 9061 times
Rodds Riggin
mrclooney

Re: Susi-Video No. 3

Post by mrclooney »

Another cool vid :D<br><br>Still waiting for my gfriends pussy pump to ship, then we will get posting pictures ;)
pussypumper

Post by pussypumper »

Hi.<br>Your videos are so great. I hope i can post some videos too soon.
matthias175

Post by matthias175 »

hallo super videos hoffe da kommen noch mehr
burni

Post by burni »

Absolut super Video!!!<br>Eine tolle Frau, eine fantastische Muschi und ein gelungener Kommentar zu unserem tollen Mike.<br>Gratulation-weiter so! ;)
sashman

Post by sashman »

another great vid.....they just keep getting better and better....ty vakuum_couple ....really appreciate you efforts, outstanding.
hornytoads

Post by hornytoads »

that one is nice too, thanks!
Hornytoads
jurkbutt

Post by jurkbutt »

Dude, you are in the wrong section!!!  ???
Mike

Post by Mike »

Vakuum_Couple<br><br>
Seeing what's going on here in some really stupid posts makes me wonder how long this forum will exist... If you follow the threads of the last 7 days it becomes very obvious that only a few pics or vids have been posted, but discussions have been led mainly by Mike and his enemies. What regards Mike... well he's simply an extremely poor guy, so leave him alone. The replies to his more or less meaningless contributions are exactly what he's looking for. And if nobody answers his stupid questions.... he does it by himself.
<br><br>I am very offended by your comments here. You do not know me or anything about me. I have made attempts to get to know you. I sent you a couple of private messages explaining how I feel and you did not reply. Had you replied and spoken to me a bit, you'd see the good person I truly am. <br><br>Maybe you misunderstood as you said your English isn't the best.<br><br>I am not a poor guy. I have a job, going back to school so I can get promoted in the IT world, I have a female friend that I see 3 times a week and have good sex with and share eachothers company with. She simply does not care for pumping. I also have very good friends that I see regularly.<br><br>And it's not me continuing with the stupidities on this forum, it's the others who keep responding. I've made several apologies and said that I wanted to get this forum back on track. Yet they continue. I'm simply going to ignore any stupid replies by them from now on and going to post meaningful posts.<br><br>I think I've proved enough that I'm more than willing to move on, forget about the past and get back on track to what this forum is really for, posting pic's, giving eachother positive feedback to motivate eachother, and sharing enlargement ideas.<br><br>I am going to make a post right now in the male section with a few ideas that I've found to help with permanent enlargement in combination of pumping.<br><br>Vakuum_Couple I also told you in the private message that I had no hard feelings and I wanted to get along with you.<br><br>Well at least people here will see that I am clearly making my intentions and they are all positive. I'm trying to get along with you here, and forget the past and stupidities.<br><br>Let's just relax a bit and just get back to pumping for crying out loud.<br><br>Vakuum_Couple, excellent video. Is there any chance of posting a 5 or 10 minute vid clip of her using her pussy pump? I'm sure many of us would love to see that.<br>Good work guys thanks for sharing.
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
chubb

Post by chubb »

thanks for the awsome pumps vids.  They are very nice.  And I do agree with you..This forum is about pumping and pumping related issues.  Lets keep it to that.  A lot of folks dont have a lot of time to spend reading arguments between members.  Lets keep the pics and vids coming.
sure_bet

Post by sure_bet »

Excellent. Please keep em coming!
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

[quote author=pussypumper link=board=Female;num=1113237463;start=0#3 date=04/11/05 at 11:41:34]Hi.  I hope i can post some videos too soon.[/quote]<br><br>Me too, sweety!!! ;)
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!