Re: SUSI Video No. 5

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

vakuum_couple

Post by vakuum_couple »

Here's the next instalment.... ;D
Attachments
Susi_pumpt7.WMV
Susi_pumpt7.WMV
(2.26 MiB) Not downloaded yet
MrTeacup

Post by MrTeacup »

yummmmmmy
redrick

Post by redrick »

What a beautiful pussy!
Mike

Post by Mike »

Excellent video Vakuum_Couple<br><br>Do you use a digital photo camera to take the vids? Or an actual video camera? I notice that one was about a minute?<br><br>Anyway I also notice you don't reply to my comments or questions about your pumping? Do you think you're better than me and too good to talk to me or something? I've tried to show my apologies to you and that I'm willing to move on and forget any of the bs that occured here. If I can so can you.<br><br>Excellent video.
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
vakuum_couple

Post by vakuum_couple »

MIKE.... What regards one specific point, we think we are in fact better than you: WE don't bother other people with permanent demands for replies and conversation. It's solely OUR decision whether we answer and with whom we discuss. YOU cannot influence that. So take a break from pumping your cock, give your blood a chance to flow back to your brain and think about it.
sashman

Post by sashman »

Wow......another fine vid.....i love starting my day off watching your beautiful wife....ty again vakuum_couple
burni

Post by burni »

Wieder einmal absolute Spitze!!!!<br>Bin schon auf das Ergebnis gespannt. ;)
jurkbutt

Post by jurkbutt »

vakuum_couple,<br><br>Where did you find that pump, my wife and have used a tube with the squeezable ball to create the vacuum however, your PP looks much more appealing. <br><br>[move]Great JOB[/move]
Polto

Post by Polto »

Superb video, thanks :)
bovaine

Post by bovaine »

Greetings,<br> Thank you for sharing your wife and your pics and vids with us ALL.<br> Please continue on, dont let somebody else spoil a wonderful effort brought forth by you two.<br> Thanks as always for sharing, I love your work.<br> Bov
altars

Post by altars »

lol:<br>"So take a break from pumping your cock, give your blood a chance to flow back to your brain and think about it." ;D<br><br>sehr gute arbeit!!!
Mike

Post by Mike »

Vakuum_Couple<br><br>
MIKE.... What regards one specific point, we think we are in fact better than you: WE don't bother other people with permanent demands for replies and conversation. It's solely OUR decision whether we answer and with whom we discuss. YOU cannot influence that. So take a break from pumping your cock, give your blood a chance to flow back to your brain and think about it.  
<br><br>Whatever dude. I've been nothing but friendly to you and you've given me nothing but a hard time when it's uncalled for.<br><br>I've tried to make peace and get along with you by asking you questions about your pumping and so on.<br>Until you change my mind like maybe giving some time to know who I am, I will continue to think you are conceited. <br><br>I've explained myself, and there have been several other members who've contacted me privately telling me that they do not feel the forum is what it used to be with all the childish bickering going on. It used to be that everyone on the forum was friends, male and female. There was no insults or pre-judging of members. We were all here for the same reason to show our pic's and share ideas.<br><br>If you'd get to know me for who I am, you'd see that your perception of me is entirely inaccurate. I keep in contact with several members here offline and they think it's bull with what's been going on. They know who I am. Maybe you can too.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Mike

Post by Mike »

KittenFish<br><br>
Susi- i just watched your videos, all of them!   They were absolutely fantastic untill my media played blew up!    It's nice to see somthing new thats exciting and differant.  Not to mention the audio!  I just love those sucking sounds. <br>xxx Kitten
<br><br>I totally agree with KittenFish who's taken the time to joke around with me a little bit. Do you have any more of those special birthday candle pic's? LOL ;D