How do you guys get your ladies to pump with you?

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Mike

How do you guys get your ladies to pump with you?

Post by Mike »

How do you guys get your ladies to pump with you? I tried with my X and she watched me pump a few times and was pretty amazed. But it she didn't seem to take an interest in it. I asked if she'd ever use a pussy pump and told her I'd pay for it, but she said she wasn't interested. <br> <br>The female friend that I have now (and she wants to be nothing more than a friend) said she's not really into it either. She's just more into the hot sex we have. I asked her if she'd ever pump her pussy and she said no. <br> <br>Just so you understand why I call her my friend, she made it clear she wants nothing more than sex a few times a week and to hang out as well. Besides she's not really the type I'd bring home to Mom and Dad b/c she's an erotic dancer I met through a friend working in a club. <br> <br>But when you guys ask your ladies, do they react strangely? How do they react when you first tell them you pump your cock? What do you do if they think it's weird? How do you convince them to not only pump their pussy with a cup, but to take pic's? <br> <br>Thanks for your time.
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
Mike

Re:  How do you guys get your ladies to pump

Post by Mike »

45 views and not one idea? Come on I don't believe it. Or could it be just to try and bother me perhaps? <br><br>I know the ppl here who have women who pump with them must have got them to do it some how? Can you please share your ideas?<br><br>Vak_couple for instance? How'd you get that lovely lady of yours into pumping?

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

CougarsLair

Post by CougarsLair »

Simple, you don't "get" your girl to pump, They want to pump or they don't.
Keep on pumping and posting
ipump

Post by ipump »

What a chauvinistic question! You're always looking for the easy way, a magic potion (pheromone), a rule about how to this or that...<br>Hey son, get yourself a lady that loves you and in a partnership based on love and trust, everything is possible.<br>But don't ask, how we GET the ladies to do what we'd wish them to do.<br>And besides all that: please start contributing constructive posts here- it is all about female pumping and not all about YOU!
Best wishes from Germany (in good OLD Europe) :)
Pumpy

Post by Pumpy »

Hi,<br><br>I am Pumpy's girlfriend... and I simply have to interfere, although I normally prefer to stay behind the scenes. I am not as open as he is  :-[<br><br>and I have never seen a greater MCP then Mike. He makes me cringe and I am not surprised he has no girlfriend. I for one would run a mile! He is scary!!!! >:(<br><br>Ipump, you could not have said it better. I pump with Pumpy exactly for that reason. He is a lovely guy, was open about his strange hobby, and never asked me to pump with him. Because I love him I got intruiged about what made him want to pump. Then I got curious myself... and the rest is history.<br><br>Its love and respect that brings you love and happiness Mike, not bullying and whining!<br><br>Please back off, at least from the girls forum, as you dont belong here and make us feel bad about men... and too intimidated to post our pictures next...
Mike

Post by Mike »

I've never meant to make anyone feel bad or intimidated. I am in no way trying to be a pig. I was simply asking for some advice. I've never meant to put anyone down. I've always complimented the ladies pic's here and said they look attractive. I've seen other ppl write much worse.<br><br>You guys and gals have totally the wrong perception of me. I am not a man whore. I've always gone for long term relationships which is why I've only dated 12 women compared to some of my friends sleeping with 50 women since the age of 15.<br><br>I was 18 years old when I lost my virginity and it was to my highschool sweetie. We were together for about a year and a half until she moved as she was going out of town for school.<br><br>I am not into one night stands. As a matter of fact the female friend that I have now, I've tried to convince her to date me but she just doesn't want to be tied down b/c her last boyfriend cheated on her so I understand where she's coming from. She says I treat her %100 better than her Ex but just doesn't want to be tied down.<br><br>My recent ex thought my pumping habit was strange. As I said she watched me a few times but had no interest and the female friend I spend time with is just into sex and does not care to partake in pumping.<br><br>I have always been a gentle man to women, treated women with the utmost respect. I am more of an old fashioned guy as that's the way I was brought up.<br><br>ipump<br><br>
What a chauvinistic question! You're always looking for the easy way, a magic potion (pheromone), a rule about how to this or that... <br>Hey son, get yourself a lady that loves you and in a partnership based on love and trust, everything is possible. <br>But don't ask, how we GET the ladies to do what we'd wish them to do. <br>And besides all that: please start contributing constructive posts here- it is all about female pumping and not all about YOU!
<br><br>To Pumpy's girlfriend<br><br>
Hi, <br> <br>I am Pumpy's girlfriend... and I simply have to interfere, although I normally prefer to stay behind the scenes. I am not as open as he is   <br> <br>and I have never seen a greater MCP then Mike. He makes me cringe and I am not surprised he has no girlfriend. I for one would run a mile! He is scary!!!!  <br> <br>Ipump, you could not have said it better. I pump with Pumpy exactly for that reason. He is a lovely guy, was open about his strange hobby, and never asked me to pump with him. Because I love him I got intruiged about what made him want to pump. Then I got curious myself... and the rest is history. <br> <br>Its love and respect that brings you love and happiness Mike, not bullying and whining! <br> <br>Please back off, at least from the girls forum, as you dont belong here and make us feel bad about men... and too intimidated to post our pictures next...  
<br><br><br><br>I take great offense to both of your replies. <br><br>Neither of you truly know me. I give ppl the benefit of the doubt until I truly know someone. And getting to know someone online is even harder than in person. So online the best way to get to know ppl is through instant messages here on the site or even MSN. This IMO is the best way to truly get to know someone online.<br><br>You have to take the time to get to know someone before you judge them which is what the 2 of you are doing.<br><br><br>I don't judge ppl until I get to know them even online.<br><br>You 2 have totally the wrong perception of me which isn't fair simply b/c I had been feeling left out of the forum.<br><br>I haven't judged any of you this way, this is totally unfair and judgemental.<br><br>Yes I am looking for ways to be more noticable. I just got out of a 3 year relationship and I'm rusty in the dating game as I want to meet new ppl which I could hopefully build a relationship with.<br><br>I was merely asking for advice. Surely when you guys start seeing someone for the first time you don't tell your date that you use a pump do you? So how do you tell them w/o them reacting strangely?<br><br>Just so you know, I am probably one of the most down to earth, honest, kind, friendly and outgoing ppl you will ever meet so it's not fair to pre-judge.

Pumpy

Post by Pumpy »

You are right Lowlands, and me a lowly newbie and a lot more I dont wish to repeat, without knowing who I am... you even said you had been pumping for longer then me... assuming all sorts of things.<br><br>Back down Mike, you are also insulting my girl, who means very well! Touch her and you touch me.
jonse

Post by jonse »

Can´t see any constructive meaning in this virtual fight you guys are conducting here. I suggest that a person who uses intimidating phrases about oneanother simply should be ignored. This is a forum fo lust and joy, not for egocentric exhibitionist´s. The whole point is to share a common satisfaction, right? So guys, if someone is cocky behind his computer, why don´t just ignore that? Don´t give the reward by going into stupid discussions. Jonse  :)
jonse

Post by jonse »

Here´s one for the humans, male and female. All beautiful women in here, keep on posting and don´t mind all male conversation here!  ;)
Attachments
kpoijhy.jpg
kpoijhy.jpg
kpoijhy.jpg (53.71 KiB) Viewed 8543 times
sashman

Post by sashman »

well said jonse ....if i don't like something I ignore it....I'm here for the enjoyment ...enjoy your pics btw
Mike

Post by Mike »

Lowlands<br><br>
You never judge? That's why you once called me a 'retard'? <br> <br>Lowlands  
<br><br>Not only was that a long time ago, but that was my reaction to your pre-judgement of me. You said some pretty rude comments about me. Now I'm trying to make peace so just let it go.

Mike

Post by Mike »

Jonse nice pic btw ;D<br><br>But I will directly ask the ladies my question. Say for the first time your boyfriend, fiance, or husband tells you that he pumps his dick. How did you react? Where you freaked out? Did you think it was weird? Were you excepting but didn't care? Or did you take an immediate interest to it?<br><br>As I said I've only told two women that I dated, my 3 year ex girlfriend who I still miss and my new female friend who simply wants to hang out and have fun as she doesn't want to be tied down about my hobby.<br><br>My ex thought it was weird at first and didn't believe me until she watched me. But she didn't take an interest in it. I kindly asked her if she'd be interested in me purchasing a pussy pump for her so she could join me. She said no and didn't even care much to watch me pump.<br><br>My current female friend says she's simply and only interested in sex with me and doesn't care for the pumping.<br><br>So with both women I've accepted their answer.<br><br>I will ask you ladies ones who are with a man and ones who are single, how did you get into pumping yourself?<br><br>Did it just hit you, and you wanted to try it? Or did you simply want to partake in your boyfriends/husbands hobby?<br><br>See probably one of my biggest fantasies would be to find my ideal match personality wise (first) and look wise (second) who I could share this hobby of mine with.<br><br>After watching all of you pumping couples, seeing how I'm greatly into pumping, I feel like I am missing out on a big thing in my life. And I don't like that feeling. So one of my biggest fantasies is probably finding my ideal match who could share my pumping hobby with.<br><br>Thanks all.

hornytoads

Post by hornytoads »

hey mike, i am still waiting for my wife to pump with me, we seem to be too busy all the time to settle down long enough to pump together.  one day it will happen and will be fun.  you just have to habg in there and keep looking for the right girl.  every one of us has our bad days and thats what makes the good ones too.  if  we didn't have bad days, we wouldn't know what good ones were.....
Hornytoads
Mike

Post by Mike »

hornytoads<br><br>
hey mike, i am still waiting for my wife to pump with me, we seem to be too busy all the time to settle down long enough to pump together.  one day it will happen and will be fun.  you just have to habg in there and keep looking for the right girl.  every one of us has our bad days and thats what makes the good ones too.  if  we didn't have bad days, we wouldn't know what good ones were.....  
<br><br>How did your wife first react to your cock pumping hobby? Was she scared? Not interested? Or into it?<br>Did she simply become interested in it and purchase a pussy pump? Or did you describe to her how great it would be for her and the two of you?

xavier

Post by xavier »

Mike: After 10 years of pumping you must know that one does not get a lady interested in pumping by breaking out your cock/ball tubes and jars! How about you start her with a night of music, dance, dinner, then maybe a shotglass on her nipple? No heavy equipment!<br>Not the 2.25x9 tube! Hell she would run for the door. Use a bit of finesse?<br><br>Use your years not your ears!<br>                                          8) X