extended pumping and permanent changes?

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

mrclooney

extended pumping and permanent changes?

Post by mrclooney »

This is a question for the experienced female pumpers, or possibly some of you guys may be able to answer.<br><br>Is it possible to enlarge the labia permanently over a period of time? Has anyone found increased sensitivity in either the labia or clit as a result of long term pumping?<br><br>Probably a long shot but does anyone have any before and after pics? ie a pic before your pussy ever saw a pump then one a couple of years later in unpumped state?<br><br>Thanks in advance.
mrclooney

Re: extended pumping and permanent changes?

Post by mrclooney »

50 views and no replies?  ???
kuschelteen

Post by kuschelteen »

Sorry - we just started. Ask me again in a few years I will tell you!  ;)
ipump

Post by ipump »

This is a very interesting question and I am curious if anyone has an answer.<br>For me and my wife I can not answer it at all as we are Newbies, too. Sorry! :)<br>Cu, ipump
Best wishes from Germany (in good OLD Europe) :)
Pumpy

Post by Pumpy »

It depends on the bodypart and how long and often you pump it for.<br><br>Nipples are the easiest to get permanent results with, because of the build of the tissue. But for you to get results you need to pump several hours a day every day for months on end, at a low pressure. The same goes for breasts, there is a system called Brava, a woman wears it at night every day for 8 hours and for severla months in a row to get an increase in size of max 1 cup size.<br><br>So dont expect things to get massive... you need to work on it and changes are minute and need lots of time to happen slowly.<br><br>As regards pussy pumping, my GF has only been pumping her puss for a few months (nips and breast for over a year) and so far we have not seen any change. We do have 'before' pics, so we could monitor a possible change, but she does not pump her pussy as often as breasts and nips so I dont expect her to get permanently bigger. Also, the tissue is built to get engorged with blood and shrink again with excitement, so It has a natural ability to stretch and get tight again.<br>Unlike breasts and nipples, which naturally get bigger when a woman gets pregnant and therefore are much more prone to enlargement.<br><br>From my own experience: I dont think I pump often enough to get larger permanently, as I have not really noticed any changes although I have been pumping my cock since I was 15... then again, I dont measure the thing, so who knows!<br><br>Re sensitivity: all pumped bodyparts are more sensitive after pumping, but this effect wanes away after a few hours to 24 hours...
highpressurepumper

Post by highpressurepumper »

My wife is been pumping for a 3year now,on&off and there`s no permanent gain whatsoever...its like cock pumping there`s no permanent gain except!! it may cause some injuries if not done right!!...been pumping for over 10years,i know what i`m talking about...its for pleasure and fantasy,dream only!! of being BiGGER....<br><br>!!I`AM JUST A DREAMER!!
CrAzY CaNaDiAn PuMpEr