Re: Do those pheremone cologne's to attract the op

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Bionic

Post by Bionic »

"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!
Pumpy

Post by Pumpy »

Why dont you ask your mate who bought it if it works? and if he wasted his money? You are always blabbing on here about all sorts... and responding to your own posts... ask your mate, not us if he actually exists...
altars

Post by altars »

true, mike.<br>on a tv show i watched a few years ago they said that it doesnt work properly. i dont remember what they said why it doesnt work though.
Pumpy

Post by Pumpy »

Oho, Mikey is boiling... mind your language mate!<br><br>I am not a Newbie... and I have been pumping longer then you. Dont make assumptions just because I have only recently joined this forum. <br><br>You are not making yourself any more popular this way.<br><br>And I'd hate to be screwed by you...
altars

Post by altars »

just cool down. whats the point in fighting?
Pumpy

Post by Pumpy »

Gotto correct you there Mike. I did not make it into a big thing, you did! I just suggested you ask your mate, the obvious thing to do IMHO!<br><br>Then you give me this reply:<br><br>[quote author=Mike link=board=Female;num=1111351964;start=0#4 date=04/04/05 at 11:10:00]Pumpy<br><br><br>Screw you newbie, I've been on this site for 10yrs & you are just a lowly newbie running off his mouth.<br><br>I've been posting & pumping much longer than you dude so shut the hell up. [/quote]<br><br>Bit harsh, I think... your toes are too long! Maybe you have pumped those for 10 years as well? I'd stop doing so if I were you.<br>
altars

Post by altars »

i still dont see the point in fighting.
Pumpy

Post by Pumpy »

So Mike,<br><br>Maybe I should set up a poll and ask the forum members if I should shut up and go... or not?<br><br>and if you should shut up and go... or not?
JackSlim

Post by JackSlim »

Geez man no matter where i go i see ranting and raving about something stupid so with all the wasted bandwith i guess i can help suck some more out and just make this site slower since most of the posts are from mike crying about something....<br><br>as for Pheromone cologne's  don't know don't care who cares. no really we all just feel sorry for you for some reason maybe it is the lack of knowledge and the lack of friends that you may not have. But tell you what instead of crying and wasting more and more bandwith how about we just bake you a pie and feed you with a bib on since all you do is cry and whine.<br><br>How about a Pheromone pie.<br><br>Jack
ga_pumper
Location: x1|LAWRENCEVILLE|USA|north_america|316|294|GA,Georgia

Post by ga_pumper »

t l c goes a long way
sraight and married
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

Gotta agree with jack on this one. I posted a reply to Mike a few weeks back that tried diplomatically to suggest that he was the one with the problem (the post got deleted for some(?) reason). Big boys don't have to rely on magic spells or magic potions or multitudinous pix of our genitalia to feel secure in ourselves and our ability to acheive and maintain a healthy relationship with our partner of choice - and I do speak with personal knowledge having celebrated my 20th wedding anniversary in recent days. Chill out and grow up Mike.<br><br>kiwibop
Pumpy

Post by Pumpy »

Wise words Kiwi, wise words...<br><br>How are you getting on with the possums these days? Still a pest are they?  ;)