I'm finding in both sections, there are more views

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Mike

I'm finding in both sections, there are more views

Post by Mike »

I'm finding in both sections, there are more views than replies.<br><br>IMO this is not cool. This means there are too many lurkers and not enough serious ppl.<br><br>I think there should be a rule that for so many views, each member has to give a certain number of positive replies to ppl's hard work.<br><br>What's the point of posting if nobody replies to them?<br><br>I see some threads that have over 500 views & no replies or only one or 2 replies.<br><br>It only takes a second to reply ppl.<br><br>JMO.
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
kuschelteen

Re: I'm finding in both sections, there are more v

Post by kuschelteen »

Yes Mike,<br><br>youre right! I think every member should post minimum 5 OWN pics of himself, otherwise no entrance.<br><br>This kills the lurkers and gives a hugh fun to the forum by having a hell lot of new posts.<br>Even the motivation for members is higher, as they know there are only members watching there post and nobody else.<br><br>Think this could help to make the comunity to what it should be: a real comunity!
jerrops1

Post by jerrops1 »

i think u 2 should go over to GENADULT, they like those kinds of rules, this is the best site there is, leave well enough alone!!!    <br>                                       jerrops
leopard_dick

Post by leopard_dick »

Hey folks I have been pumping off and on since 1989 long before anyone even thought of starting a pumping site, I do not post because I have never figured out how to work the damn camera much less post a picture. All of us started out as LURKERS just looking at all the nice pictures of pumped pussy. I like this site and contribute to others questions all the time but I don't post so does that make me bad I don't think so but maybe I am wrong.<br>Newart Keep up the good work and please don't start the silly shit that another site did.
nooner

Post by nooner »

Leopard...<br>I'm with you 100% <br>If you look at pictures, you are lurker. If you  look at the<br>same pics, and then post you are a lurker who posted.<br><br> ;D<br>Flame suit on!<br><br>Nooner
ipump

Post by ipump »

Mike did not talk about restrictions or new rules. He just asked, why people don't reply if others do their best and send their pics or other contributions. A one-liner, just a  'thank your' is what the posters deserve.  Otherwise the real contributors will leave the house sooner or later....like many fine lady-pumpers allready did.<br>Besides- Newart has some internal server problems: notification and subscription don't work (I have informed them about it) and I think that several people who want to get back here (after unsubscribing and going to PPI) can't. That's why there are so little REAL postings (pics and such) here- I suppose.
Best wishes from Germany (in good OLD Europe) :)
kuschelteen

Post by kuschelteen »

I fully understand if you are not always able to post own pics.<br>Also it is for some people (mostly women) uncomfortable to post pics into a forum, where they can be seen all over the world by everybody. Girls mostly feel more secure when the forum is closed and only open to those who share the same interest: pumping.<br>(So ofcourse they post more and better photos in there)<br><br>Even we tested the GENADULT and there is a much better feeling because of more posts and replys as you have in NEWART. There is a more family atmosphere and lots more fun. <br>To the serverproblems: NEWART has a high download-quote by to many lurkers, wich would also be solved by resctricting the acces only to activ users.<br>I think most of you guys have not thaught about how this download-volume is and what it costs....<br><br> :-*
jurkbutt

Post by jurkbutt »

Wow, 6 to 7 replies and over 501 views…… <br><br>[move][glow=red,2,300]The lurkers prevail…[/glow][/move]
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
JackSlim

Post by JackSlim »

You will always run into the lurker syndrome wherever you go unless you build your own site and invite your pumper friend only to it and make it invitation only and admin/mod acceptance. that of course will hender the lurkers but of course you don't get the variety that you would normally get but as you can see it the pumpers that post and keep it alive the lurkers just slow it down.<br><br><br>JackSlim
pumpenz

Post by pumpenz »

Sigh<br><br>"Lurkers" are like window shoppers. They look but don't buy - this time.<br><br>But, treat them right, they come back and do buy. In our case we want them to pump, then post about their pumping.<br><br>If they see an environment that is hostile to their buy in - they won't pump, then they won't share, and they'll think pumpers are just a bunch of whingers.<br><br>I have, what? 90 (this makes 91) times posted and I do not consider myself to be a lurker. I contribute as I see fit.<br><br>There is nothing achieved by complaining that other people don't want to play in your sand-pit.<br><br>Hugs! Chris :) oUo
Mike

Post by Mike »

I agree with you guys especially JackSlim about your own site.<br><br>But that's something I don't have the time for unfortunately.<br><br>If ppl come in to look, they should not only reply to other ppl supplying pic's, but they should add pic's of their own out of common courtesy.
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
hornytoads

Post by hornytoads »

i just can't understand how intelligent people, like the ones that are complaining, want to enforce rules on a forum that is free to all adults,  they don't pay to come here  but want to tell the ones that are footing the bill, how to run it, i think that is much worse than lurkers.....i did a lot of looking before i ever commented or posted, but  i don't see where that hurt the forum, i eventually started posting.  if you guys want a forum with restrictions like you are talking about, why not start one yourselves and maybe you will be happy, looking at all of your own pics!
Hornytoads
sashman

Post by sashman »

well said hornytoads
Pumpy

Post by Pumpy »

OMG!<br><br>Its whining old Mikey again!<br><br>Mate, be pleased you get looked at, at least! And if you dont like the fact that you dont get enough comments to boost your ego, go to a therapist and do something about your low self esteem.<br><br>The strength of Newart is that its an open forum, free and with very little control. That also causes its weakness: lots of 'Lurkers' that take up bandwith and make it slower to run. But this place runs much better now that the old posts have been removed.<br><br>I agree with Kiwi here, 'lurkers' may well become 'shoppers' and they arent doing any harm. Each member should feel free to contribute as and when and how he or she sees fit, with or without pictures.<br><br>And if you continue like this Mike, noone will ever want to play in your sandpit... as the atmosphere in there is not very nice.<br><br>Hornytoads you are so right!!!!