When I see  these pumped nippels....

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Geri_Woods

Re: When I see  these pumped nippels....

Post by Geri_Woods »

Another dumb ass prick that can't read.<br>The section is called "female pumping" for a reason. >:(
kuschelteen

Post by kuschelteen »

Yes Geri,<br><br><br>.... but he is right  ;)
Pumpy

Post by Pumpy »

Chill girl, he is only paying you gals a compliment!
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

dudes,<br><br>anyone can reply to any post here, just no male pics in the female area period!<br><br>you chill,<br><br>jerry 8)<br>
Mike

Post by Mike »

Singleplayer this is the female section, you should post your pic's in the male section.<br><br>If you want to get other ppl's attention why not try sending them PM's?
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
Pumpy

Post by Pumpy »

Mike! Wise words at last... its some advice I was wanting to give you... most of your questions would be better directed in a pm to the people they are ment for.<br><br>And I prefer singleplayers approach of attracting attention to yours, post his cock in stead of all the whining you tend to do.<br>
Mike

Post by Mike »

Pumpy<br><br>
Mike! Wise words at last... its some advice I was wanting to give you... most of your questions would be better directed in a pm to the people they are ment for. <br> <br>And I prefer singleplayers approach of attracting attention to yours, post his cock in stead of all the whining you tend to do.
<br><br>First I want to say with all the trash talking you do we have yet to see any pic's from you of your equipment unpumped and pumped. IMO you are just here to cause trouble as you've been following me around to different threads that I am on and just targeting me. Until you post some pic's of yourself, than lay off.
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
Pumpy

Post by Pumpy »

Oh my, you are paranoid as well, or merely self obsessed? Why would I be wanting to focus on you with all these other weird, wonderful and colourful members around that are much more interesting?<br>I have not been targeting you in the least, just speaking my mind on the posts I come accross. <br><br>Just saying nice I want to see more is not making the forum more interesting. Forums like these thrive by people giving their honest opinions. It may stirr up a few reactions and not everyone may be happy, but hey! It has been a lot more lively here recently!
mrclooney

Post by mrclooney »

LMFAO @ singleplayer, I can remember the first time i saw an image of a pumped pussy think i nearly shot my load lol.<br><br>Cant wait to pump my gfriends and then reap the rewards  ;D