Ball Stretcher / Weights

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

TiVo

What was your motivation?

Post by TiVo »

This X-posted from "pointing down my cock "...
Franky wrote: You need me to tie my balls to your cock head from behind - I'll soon have it pointing down!

http://xtraballs.free.fr/images/swing_w ... ht_126.jpg

Franky
Franky: Did you just want to see what you were capable of (in terms of lifting); or, were you looking to modify your body? I've also heard a rumour that some Taoist-zealots do this with the expectation that it produces a sympathetic increased 'rising' of Yang-chi to the Dan-tien chakrah.

I have considered stretching my scrotum... I have actually fitted about 7 SS-harness-rings on, and quite enjoyed it. Have you tried inserting your testicles through your anus?

Anything you have to report would be welcome.
princealbert00

split collars

Post by princealbert00 »

you can go to grainger and get split collars. they are about 15-20 bucks. they are rough and sharp edges. but with a grinder and some polish they work very well.
Attachments
five collars- now wearing six.
five collars- now wearing six.
me pics 132.jpg (463.11 KiB) Viewed 4554 times
abqbuttboi

Post by abqbuttboi »

cirus wrote:Nothing does the job like proper stainless split collars.
cirus.
PRETTY! I've just started stretching with a little 6oz collar I bought off ebay, but I'm thinking my next investment is gonna be from secretleather.com .

You wouldn't happen to know a dealer in the US who carries these, would you? The USD doesn't carry much weight in Britian right now...
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

gio sounds pretty hot!
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

How long do you wear the rings for the ral stretch effect and does it last?