Any of you sexy ladies seen my new pics? Mike.

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Mike

Any of you sexy ladies seen my new pics? Mike.

Post by Mike »

Mike here. I was wondering if you of you sexy ladies have seen my most recent pics of my unpumped cock & could tell me what you think. I didn't want to post any here as I have respect for the fact that this is the women's section. I have 2 pages one with older pics titled my first pic posts ever, & the second one titled<br>Mike is back with pics from the last 2 days. Right now it has pics from yesterday of my unpumped cock in both flaccid, & hard state. When I get a chance to re-size them, I have about 30 pics of me in & out of my 12x2.25 cock cylinder. I think I've grown more since my older posts last spring, so does my girlfriend. I'd really like to hear some of your input. Please feel free to respond here or on the page with the pics. I'd really like to hear your opinion. I'm about 7.2 inches fully hard & very resonably thick. Believe it or not before I ever pumped 7yrs ago I was only a small 5.7inches fully hard & not that thick. I had a very bad experience with a girl I was dating & didn't date for almost 3yrs until I'd been pumping for a solid 2 yrs until I'd seen some solid growth & got my confidence back. Again I'd really like to hear your opinion. Thanks for your time Mike. P.S. I must say I've seen some really beautiful women in this section since it's been open. Take care.
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped