L-arginine

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

tradebart

L-arginine

Post by tradebart »

what do you guys know about L-arginine

check out our fetish store Adult Pleasure Toyz Fetish Store
We carry over 50,000 products for what ever your into from mild to wild. We also carry products from the liberator and t-shirt hell wich has
some of the most offensive and funniest shirt you'll ever see, so if
your not to busy give it look and if your busy bookmark the page and
look it over when you get a chance
Last edited by tradebart on Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
nnyx

Re: L-arginine

Post by nnyx »

This vitamin opens your blood vessels more. It also keeps your veins clean from plaque build up (from smoking, fatty foods, high cholesterol, etc). I used it when I was lifting weights 15 years ago...Now after my last heart attack, I am using it again.....Does it help when you pump? Yes it does me. It has to be in your system constantly for 5 days before you start getting the effects. By the way eat first, then take it...if you take on empty stomach, it will give you the shits!!!!
You dont pump ?! You're SICK !!!
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!
tradebart

Post by tradebart »

i just got some today from walmart and will let you guys know the out cum in a couple of day/weeks or when i start to notice a diference
Phatdick

Post by Phatdick »

I know about it from my weight lifting days but because I was using steriods my sex drive was thru the roof , but lately I have been real stressed ( Family and work ) related issues beside my inactivety I'm( around 290Ib ) I have noticed my erection is not as solid or as long ....( I try to fuck my brains out by going hard and fast and the result I get tired and my body Gasp for Oxgen and you know the rest (Big Limpy Cock ) so yesterday morning after reading that post , I went and got some and took a total of 8Grams (Loading Dose)(4 Grams twice) with food and around 2am I got togather with a girl (Bootycall) and OMG I fucked for 3 hours nonstop ..ofcourse I sorta paced my self ..so really it dose work .I will lower the daily dose a bit to around 4 grams and moniter how things go
hillbilly

Post by hillbilly »

I'am on my way to walmart.
chubb

Post by chubb »

I take 1 l-A about one hour prior to sex...It is great.  The thing you need to be sure to do is to drink pleanty of fluids with it other wise I find it does not work as well.  I have taken it on both full and empty stomach and had great results, again as long as I drink pleanty of fliuds with it.  One night I took one and while my wife and i were getting ready for bed she just touched my dick in a mild as a matter of fact way and before I knew it I was rock hard and walking around with a huge thobbing erection.  the organsm was wonderful.  I take it in the form of Stamin RX.  
ScorpioRising

Post by ScorpioRising »

[quote author=donaker link=board=General;num=1118362994;start=0#1 date=06/10/05 at 07:48:13]i know because when selfsuck i cum in my mouth or all over my face and then lick the cum off my knob. good luck. if you take lets us know how it works for you.[/quote]<br><br>Ok Donaker, with that little teaser, when you going to show us the evidence? I'm getting hard just thinking about it. :)<br>Scorpio
bikinilover

Post by bikinilover »

I can't add anything thats already been said. I used it in a direct form after seeing the ingredients on a bottle of master e's cum increaser..lol. it was the only one big and clear enough to read off of the website...and it works! great precum producer....
baccrkr

Post by baccrkr »

after reading all these positive messages, I decided to try this too. Have been taking 4gm L-arginine and 20mg Zinc a day for one week now. I have noticed a very marked increase in the amount of pre-cum and that it starts flowing very easily.  And to my delight  ;D large increase in the amount of cum.  Wow. I'm thinking of trying to increase the amount to 6 gm a day to see what happens next.  Thank for all the great info.
MWM 52 6'3"
Just can't get enough of stretching and pumping.
gunslinger

Post by gunslinger »

also add macca to your list of other things your taking, i myself am going to try the L-arginine with my macca and zinc.            Gunslinger.
twiddle

Post by twiddle »

What would you say is the safe dosage to take?  No BS<br><br>How long does the effect have ?
pumperwan

Post by pumperwan »

Hi, If you never ever had pre cum before... would this product help.  I always wanted per cum but never did.