My Pumping journey

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

LewAshby

Re: My Pumping journey

Post by LewAshby »

Pumping
Attachments
9023EA90-9EE7-4CC3-A07B-CFF0A7F9F90E.jpeg
61960D3C-72A3-4B6B-BDEF-2A0B31BC500E.jpeg
2BD86F63-B09B-4EF1-87A8-26CB5768F357.jpeg
AA7F0423-F77A-4692-9E75-7C5A0024889F.jpeg
78EBE02B-BCE4-411D-82AB-A68EB3C90CB4.jpeg
D9E49AFB-21CA-43A2-96F8-F437A1E18ED1.jpeg
C4FB985D-9D29-40C6-A058-CB1196E0C2C2.jpeg
ECFBEEFB-AD8C-4977-BA7F-55E9C2D0730D.jpeg
Bpel 7.5”+ goals 8x8 un pumped.
migueldiazcanel

Post by migueldiazcanel »

Great progress.
The stuff you can do to your dick puts me to shame. I'm 5+ years into mostly daily PE, took maybe 7 months total time off in different periods during these 5+ years, not because I wanted to or felt the need to rest, only because of small skin injuries.
I can only hang 4 kg after I've already been hanging for at least a week+ with 2 and 3 kg, mostly 2. But as soon as I use 4kg the glans gets damaged, I don't even get blisters, I get small ruptures/holes in my glans and I do wear 3 small cut bandage pieces to protect the head. This happens everytime, never had a different outcome with 4kg and I've been using a vac hanger exclusively for the past 3 years.
As for pumping, I can only pump at 5-10hg after I've already pumped for a few days at 2-4hg for hours and I loose this conditioning in 12 hours, so there's a small time span in wich I can get up to 5-10hg pressure and I have to make the most of that, wich also leads to skin injuries and pimples in my case.
You're lucky!
Ken86

Post by Ken86 »

LewAshby wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:59 am Nice hard erection after pumping. I initially tried hanging using a thicker wider fulcrum to target width expansion while hanging but space was tight in my chamber which made it uncomfortable so I exited and decided to pump instead.
Very nice results bro... Btw do you put weights on your balls too? They are low hanged!!!
LewAshby

Post by LewAshby »

migueldiazcanel wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:00 pm Great progress.
The stuff you can do to your dick puts me to shame. I'm 5+ years into mostly daily PE, took maybe 7 months total time off in different periods during these 5+ years, not because I wanted to or felt the need to rest, only because of small skin injuries.
I can only hang 4 kg after I've already been hanging for at least a week+ with 2 and 3 kg, mostly 2. But as soon as I use 4kg the glans gets damaged, I don't even get blisters, I get small ruptures/holes in my glans and I do wear 3 small cut bandage pieces to protect the head. This happens everytime, never had a different outcome with 4kg and I've been using a vac hanger exclusively for the past 3 years.
As for pumping, I can only pump at 5-10hg after I've already pumped for a few days at 2-4hg for hours and I loose this conditioning in 12 hours, so there's a small time span in wich I can get up to 5-10hg pressure and I have to make the most of that, wich also leads to skin injuries and pimples in my case.
You're lucky!
I’m actually the same way! What sort of hanger are you using? Are you cut or uncut? That plays a huge roll in how you can tape up to prevent blistering. I’m uncut so if I’m going to be hanging off my glands then I’ll shorten the time and lessen the weight. Even with my typically routine of 5days hanging 2 days pumping I lose conditioning and have to be careful not to over do it or stay on too small of a tube. Which brings me back to hanging via vacuum cups. You have to make sure your using the appropriate sized chamber for your glands to limit the amount of inflation so to speak after applying vacuum.
As far as pumping goes I would say tone the pressures down to 3hg, get erect then up to 5 hg and hold for 5 minutes then lower the pressure to 1 hg shake the tube, milk if if possible for 30 seconds then go back up to 3 hg milk it some more get erect then go to 5 hg. You want to exit the tube dripping pre cum and hard you’ll get a nice uniform hard swoll going. Again make sure the cylinder is appropriate to your size.
LewAshby

Post by LewAshby »

Ken86 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:05 pm
LewAshby wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:59 am Nice hard erection after pumping. I initially tried hanging using a thicker wider fulcrum to target width expansion while hanging but space was tight in my chamber which made it uncomfortable so I exited and decided to pump instead.
Very nice results bro... Btw do you put weights on your balls too? They are low hanged!!!
Thanks! I actually I haven’t hanged weights off my sack in a while as my scrotal tubes got thicker I can’t fit into my 34 mm weights anymore and my 38s are too big so I need to order me a 36mm to get back to that! Also the way I tape my foreskin over my glands to hang weights shifts my skin up and often has my sack tucking up towards my shaft which really makes me wanna put the weights on.
LewAshby

Post by LewAshby »

Hanging and a quick 5 minute pump afterwards.
Attachments
F7CC3C37-1D91-478B-8F98-AABD85AB0852.jpeg
5EDF34B0-00A8-478C-873C-F61A63F9563D.jpeg
6CADE005-2F2A-49C7-AC0B-FBD78B6A333B.jpeg
DFD9339C-B082-495A-B520-E60ABE625A97.jpeg
LewAshby

Post by LewAshby »

All day stretching
Attachments
FE798CE0-EA68-411A-9B88-AF551C9770CC.jpeg
migueldiazcanel

I am using a small size vac cap hanger from ebay mostly, I also have a medium sized one from autoxsleeve/monkeybars that doesn't have a connection for pumping, so I don't use it as much because it can slip off easier.
Should I buy a second vac cap that I can change throughout the hanging session? The small one is the proper size for me, I don't think I can use a bigger one except after already getting a slight glans increase from previous hanging.
Could this be the reason why I'm always hurting the glans? I'm uncut and I do tape up the glans good so I don't pack the cup with my glans skin at all. I also make sure the uncut skin doesn't get sucked in, but it will eventually get a little bit.
Nice hanging pics btw.
migueldiazcanel

LewAshby wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:27 pm
As far as pumping goes I would say tone the pressures down to 3hg, get erect then up to 5 hg and hold for 5 minutes then lower the pressure to 1 hg shake the tube, milk if if possible for 30 seconds then go back up to 3 hg milk it some more get erect then go to 5 hg. You want to exit the tube dripping pre cum and hard you’ll get a nice uniform hard swoll going. Again make sure the cylinder is appropriate to your size.
]

Do you mean by lowering pressure to 1hg that during my session I should lose erction and then get it back up without removing the tube?
LewAshby

Post by LewAshby »

migueldiazcanel wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:53 am
LewAshby wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:27 pm
]

Do you mean by lowering pressure to 1hg that during my session I should lose erction and then get it back up without removing the tube?
Im saying it will probably happen and lowering the pressure will prevent hypoxia and allow fresh blood to enter the penis to do what it needs to do and is also a perfect time to get erect again if you lost or started to lose your erection and yes don’t exit the tube. Shaking the tube up and down has become my preference. You can also tug on it as if your jacking off.
LewAshby

Post by LewAshby »

migueldiazcanel wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:13 am I am using a small size vac cap hanger from ebay mostly, I also have a medium sized one from autoxsleeve/monkeybars that doesn't have a connection for pumping, so I don't use it as much because it can slip off easier.
Should I buy a second vac cap that I can change throughout the hanging session? The small one is the proper size for me, I don't think I can use a bigger one except after already getting a slight glans increase from previous hanging.
Could this be the reason why I'm always hurting the glans? I'm uncut and I do tape up the glans good so I don't pack the cup with my glans skin at all. I also make sure the uncut skin doesn't get sucked in, but it will eventually get a little bit.
Nice hanging pics btw.
No that’s good. Just make sure to insert your glands as far forward before using any vacuum to create the seal. You could also tape your foreskin over your glands and then enter a larger cap or the same one if you still fit in it that way.
LewAshby

Post by LewAshby »

This is how I typically tape up to hang. I’ll move my skin forward, grip behind my glands and then stretch him out so that I’m not fighting too much against my skin and it all stretches together. Then I’ll tape the top of my skin and move it down to meet my bottom skin and tape them together. Still slightly pumped from the previous night in these pics)
Attachments
A7858FD4-194D-4EF8-B7A8-195EED800765.jpeg
18A0E173-56E7-44BD-B832-4FFCA39910B4.jpeg
LewAshby

Post by LewAshby »

A quick 20 minutes in the tube.
Attachments
Stretching before suction
9E04ACA7-0472-48CF-95F2-5F54B51DE43C.jpeg
Under vacuum pressure
Under vacuum pressure
Got erect with all the stretches to loosen up
Got erect with all the stretches to loosen up
LewAshby

Post by LewAshby »

This is an update on my size and what I’ve been noticing, thinking -hypothesizing etc. I had a not so brilliant idea to pump flaccid. So I busted out my trophy cylinder (one I had outgrown 1.75”) I lubed up and went in with a little aid from the pump to get over my bend and mid shaft girth. Stayed in for an hour and when I came out things didn’t feel right. My erection was terrible. It was not my normal size Even before starting all of this. I stopped everything to let whatever happened heal. My morning erections stopped and didn’t have sex I felt I couldn’t keep it up. My penis still didn’t look normal and I wasn’t Measuring up to my past break measurements. I was smaller. I took time off until I was able to get erect again and then I started hanging. Trying to hang with skin over glands for “heavy” weight between 7-10 lbs and glands only with lighter weight 5.5- 7lbs max for shorter times to avoid blistering and bring my cock back out to original proportions. I’ll be measuring again tonight and then again in a few days but I’ve come to the conclusion that due to other spontaneous and unplanned actions I’ve done to my cock have altered and toughened the tissue. I’m currently saving up to undergo some shockwave therapy and a p shot in hopes to get my original straight dick shape back and be able to expand more evenly in the pump from breaking up any plaque and of course better etections. It’s unfortunate but me and my chick aren’t fucking much so I can’t really tell how my cock performs unless I go out and cheat which I haven’t done in a bit. Anyways since I gain length and was hitting 8” for a bit I’m going to be lowering the time I spend in the pump to about 30 minutes from my multi hour pump sessions and only do those when I want to get huge and stretch some walls out. My foreskin seems to have grown a bit which I don’t worry about because pmma injections have been on my mind and research so more skin means I’ll have more space for more filler.
migueldiazcanel

Why are you thinking about pmma fillers?
Do you think you can't gain enough permanent size through natural PE? Or do you consider it too much work to be done?