My experience with K-Y

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Boomber_mod

Re: My experience with K-Y

Post by Boomber_mod »

Today I changed the size and realized that it has not been reduced for 6 days, because after restoring the chronology I realized that the addition was on 27.06.2023 on the one hand, a great, stable size, on the other hand, it is quite firm and 13.5 inches still need to be hidden because everything dies out ahead in any weather.
Attachments
very forward
very forward
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Hello to everyone who reads this topic. It has been 9 days since my last injection (60 ml). I want to tell you how I am now! I developed paranoia, as I feel on the one hand a large and rock-hard ball (without painful sensations), and on the other hand everything is as it should be, the swelling subsides and the body absorbs everything, everything is soft enough and "alive". And here is the reason for paranoia, there is little absorption on the right and I cannot feel my testicle with my hands, but on the left everything is fine, I can feel the testicle with my hands and everything is moving well. I came to these conclusions, since this is my third or fourth injection and I have a fever from it for the first time, so I think most likely I got into the bag with the testicle, which is bad! These are my assumptions and everything is logical enough. The second thing that worried me was the appearance of something at the expense of a pimple, on the right side of the scrotum, when it burst from it a flow of KY, but already yellowish in color, and this flow has been happening for the third day, I think in this way the body is ridding it of things it does not need and pressure in the scrotum. In general, all this causes nervous tension, plus because of all this, I have to avoid close contact with my wife for the time being... Now I think about the fact that it is not very safe what I did, but for now, don't panic, I hope that everything will somehow work out, because no inflammation, no fever, no pain. I have all the information, I will write back when something changes...
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Another report. It has already been 15 days since the last injection. The rest of KY is about 40% of what was received, there are lumps, the right one is large and still hard, the left one is smaller but soft. I feel good, I don't notice anything, in particular the dryness of the skin, which I lubricate with moisturizing cream! I am attaching a couple of photos for visualization :twisted:
Attachments
IMG_20230712_013212.jpg
I had a long and boring journey by train)))
I had a long and boring journey by train)))
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Everyone has added their topics and I would like to write something too! I found a photo by chance, before I started filling it, and decided to take the same photo and compare it... I ordered more things, I want to make one big addition, although I must say that the relatively large addition did not give me a high fever at first , but it is enough to understand that large additions are not desirable. The first time after the last addition, 80 ml remained lumps on the left and right, but there is no discomfort, at first everything was hard as a stone, now they are very soft. Thanks to the fact that I added almost from the bottom to the back, the lumps were not visible at all.
Attachments
Because of the increased balls, my cock looks smaller
Because of the increased balls, my cock looks smaller
K-Y was located here
K-Y was located here
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

Looking quite a bit bigger now. I've also noticed that there's a period of a week or two where things get kinda hard, and then after that it softens up. Very strange.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Update )))) After looking at the new achievements after the update in Squirrel, Taurox, Willswilly... I decided to speed up my update as well! this is already the third update that I am doing abroad. Added 20 to the left and 20 to the right, and 10 to the top of the cock. No bruises today, because I was very slow and careful))) the result in the photo is as usual in the maximum size. I walked this evening in shorts without underpants, everything was so great that nothing even fell out - there was no bump!!!! It's great! I think slightly more and will maintain this size. This size is perfect for me!!
Attachments
IMG_20230817_191253.jpg
my skin doesn't even feel tension now
my skin doesn't even feel tension now
Mr213hack

Post by Mr213hack »

Last edited by Mr213hack on Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Mr213hack wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:15 am Wow awesome. Great job. Did you have to massage it in place? Or did it just spread out on its own?
Now everything looks even and asymmetrical, because the skin is swollen now. When everything settles, everything will be visible better
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

That looks really good, a big full heavy bag and a nice thick cock.

What I wouldn’t give to have a cock and foreskin like that! :lol: :mrgreen:
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Second day. I feel very comfortable, I feel that my skin is very free and everything is pleasantly soft and squishy. For the first time in many years, I agreed to leave my hair short for a day - nravitsa))))
Attachments
IMG_20230818_141311.jpg
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Today I added 7 ml to the left for symmetry, and 7 ml to the bottom of the cock to add thickness, because 10 ml was added to the top of the cock. I have to say that I like the small additions more and it is more painless.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Today I added 20 more from the left and 20 from the right, and the rooster has 10! Everything feels very relaxed and big. I even began to think that the limit where the skin will be tense is much further than 15 inches, since I injected at 13 inches. Hold back so as not to add more, the main task is now, because then neither of them will fit me.

Now I go to bed and I'm 14.3 inches, but I want more and there is a possibility to go up 30%! I would be interested in getting to around 20 inches and staying at that size for a while, and if my body would allow more, I would like to try a size larger than 20 inches. I think that will be the goal and I will share this survey here. The Squirrel was over 20 inches and I saw it and it gives me peace)))
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

ТRecently gijoejw wrote a topic in Taurox to try the pump for an hour or at least 45 minutes, and it is a standing thing, and I decided to try it, but standard pumps have not been suitable for me for a long time ))) I bought a glass jar for grains, a tube, made a hole and tried I spent only 35 minutes in the pump with a strong enough pressure and I increased by 1.5 times, it's great. Unfortunately, I do not have the time and conditions to work with the pump regularly, but it very well evens out the lumps and increases the size for some time...
Attachments
Photo to illustrate the pump and the process
Photo to illustrate the pump and the process
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

I couldn't resist! Added again 40 cc in the layers and 15 in the cock. I can't say that I am satisfied with the size, but my size is close to large - more than average, in my opinion. This time I perfectly understood that there is only 60cc in one tube, I added a total of 3 tubes equal to 180cc. I'm on hiatus now as I'm out of stock and waiting a few weeks for things to settle down. I plan to use a pump, but how will it go...
WatchMeGrow

Post by WatchMeGrow »

How exciting. Can’t wait to see the results. Keep growing !