Female Pee Hole Stretch

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Faust

Post by Faust »

Nice pics, keep on stretching!!
desertdog

Post by desertdog »

My wife and I both stretch and have found that glycerin is a great lube. We tried KY and found that it dried out too quick. Wife is at a 10mm and I'm at an 8mm and still going.
Desert Dog
peeholelover

Post by peeholelover »

love all this peehole stretching, been hard for me to find a good place into it, wife and I are working just getting to my whole finger in her during sex, working on pics!
MR&MRS

Post by MR&MRS »

hear are some off our pix (we are wating for our sounds so atm steralised house objects will have to do)
Attachments
ABCD0008edt.JPG
ABCD0008edt.JPG (41.63 KiB) Viewed 47480 times
ABCD0012edt.JPG
ABCD0012edt.JPG (51.99 KiB) Viewed 47587 times
ABCD0018edt.JPG
ABCD0018edt.JPG (74.16 KiB) Viewed 46791 times
streatching out with a 14mm t brush
streatching out with a 14mm t brush
ABCD0008.JPG (721.68 KiB) Viewed 47474 times
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
alimak

beautiful pussy and peehole

Post by alimak »

Mr&Mrs, very nice sexy photos of your peehole stretch!
so nice and detailed.
Lovely stretched pussy, more of your lips and peehole please
alimak
thebiggerthebetter

Post by thebiggerthebetter »

Wow! Very nice peehole pix!
How much is too much? I'll let you know when I get there.
stretchmebig

Post by stretchmebig »

Thank goodness this site is back up...I was almost to the end of this thread when it went down.

I also found out that clit stimulation and light peehole penetration gave her fantastic head spinning orgasms. Over the last months I have gradually started inserting my baby finger in and have now graduated to my index finger. I think next is some small dildos, however i love the feeling of having my finger in there.

I bought her a clit pump last sat night and we went at it with the pump, index finger and my tounge. She was blown away by the orgasms. The regular fucking after was great too. But to top it off for the night she fistfucked me til I had multiple orgasms.

I noticed you guys are using speculums, I guess that makes it much easier but we haven't yet. I have learned to find my way to the spot.

Thanks for all the great pictures and look forward to seeing this thread grow. Hope to get some pics the next time.
thebiggerthebetter

I took the advice of one of the posters on this thread and started looking into nasal specula. There are many stores on E-bay that sell new, high quality specula and other medical devices at unbelievable low prices. The pix of the various specula were good but it was impossible to tell how large they were. I ended up ordering 2 different sized nasal and several different anal specula. All are very nice.
As it turned out, the nasal specula were all too small for my wife's already stretched peehole. One of the medium anal specula is a perfect fit. I could not believe how wide my wife let me open it inside her peehole with no discomfort. To top it off, I could see deep inside during the stretching. This is now our favorite toy.
One thing I discovered is that when her peehole is really stretched wide with the specula, just a few seconds of clitoral stimulation brings her to a screaming orgasm! And this is a lady that took 20-30 minutes to cum from any type of clitoral stimulation before we discovered peehole play.
We are both on cloud 9.
I think the peehole stretching will go much faster now that we have the right tools. As I said before, our ultimate goal is to be able to fuck her in the peehole.
I'll keep this group informed on our progress and hopefully get more pix to post.
beprivate

Post by beprivate »

we've both been really enjoying this thread and are looking for a nasal spec, what size did you go for, we have never gone beyone my pinky so nothing too big,
alimak

Post by alimak »

Kate, this is incredible, share more of your experience please
alimak
thebiggerthebetter

Kate,
The nasal specula I found are all the same diameter. The difference is the length of the spreaders. They range from 2" to 3.5" in length. For our use, the length isn't too important but I bought both the 2.5" and 3.5" versions. The shorter one is a little easier for me to handle. The diameter of the spreader is about 1/4" when closed. The full spread is about 1.25". That may sound large but it actually isn't. My pinky finger is over 1/2" in diameter. The nasal speculum is a good starting point for stretching but I think you will out grow it quickly.
For my wife, the anal speculum works best in her peehole. When closed, it is about the same size as my thumb. We can insert it and spread it over an inch so far. We are only inserting up to the sphinker muscle and are mostly just spreading her urethra with the speculum.
So far I have only gone past her sphinker muscle with my fingers.
busterloki

Post by busterloki »

Hey desertdog and everyone thats replied on this thread,
We are still into peehole playing.We've taken some new pics with a stretcher I made.Enjoy BL

https://www.blcups.com/
Attachments
playpump 069.jpg
playpump 069.jpg (135.95 KiB) Viewed 44715 times
playpump 068.jpg
playpump 068.jpg (140.18 KiB) Viewed 45405 times
playpump 065.jpg
playpump 065.jpg (149.69 KiB) Viewed 45437 times
playpump 064.jpg
playpump 064.jpg (149.12 KiB) Viewed 45498 times
alimak

Post by alimak »

Very nice, love her peehole staying open
some real close-ups of her peehole please
tien

Post by tien »

I think that this is the most incredible thread on newart. I find it so amazing to read about this activity - it's something that I want to make part of my sex life.

I noticed that the link to www.hottotrott.com posted earlier in the thread is now down. Did anyone take a mirror of it?

The story originally came from a poster to a now-defunt yahoo group called Female Urethral Penetration. The group was VERY active and then tapered off. The poster's name was debbie4holes. I believe that she and her S.O. started Hot to Trott.

Does anyone know about any other places on the web that are home to this type of activity?