My experience with K-Y

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Boomber_mod

Re: my experience with K-Y

Post by Boomber_mod »

Report on how it moves! Today, I "played" quite actively with my bag and cock, and I realized that because the skin is quite stretched (injured), I had quite unpleasant discomfort! I do not recommend anyone to play with their junk after a big injection!!! And I had a big injection, because sometimes the skin was very tight and hard, and after that it is advisable to only apply a moisturizing cream and let it rest for a few days. I think next time I won't do such large injections so as not to feel discomfort, but it's not for sure... ))) But I see the point of large additions and overstretching of the skin in the fact that this way the skin is stretched more and there will be more profits in the future , as new skin appears in the micro tears of the skin and growth occurs - it's like in the gym, if the muscles don't hurt after training, there will be no growth effect.
Attachments
IMG_20230602_204110.jpg
IMG_20230602_204529.jpg
IMG_20230602_204603.jpg
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

That is massive! Keep us posted on how the size changes over time. Many of us are interested in the difference between how long KY and Surgilube last.

I understand your situation with your wife. I'm sorry to hear that it's divorce worthy for her. Please think about ALL the repercussions of this hobby. I've settled in to a sexless marriage since I wouldn't fit if we tried and she didn't like how it felt even when I was just a little bigger than normal. I hope you can talk it out and find a balance in your marriage.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

This time, K-Y lasted about 10 days, no more! However, there is an area on the cock, where the urethra passes, which has never been filled, and this time I put 15 ml there. and that's where KY still remains. What conclusions can I draw this time: - the body somehow soaked up everything three times faster the second time;
- I understand that SL and KY work differently and get stuck under the skin at different times;
- I realized that now I want to try SL (because I want long-term results).
I also understood that the next experiment is not soon, since my wife is not happy about it... (((
Attachments
in the third photo, changes compared to the first, unmodified ...
in the third photo, changes compared to the first, unmodified ...
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Squirrel wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:19 pm That is massive! Keep us posted on how the size changes over time. Many of us are interested in the difference between how long KY and Surgilube last.

I understand your situation with your wife. I'm sorry to hear that it's divorce worthy for her. Please think about ALL the repercussions of this hobby. I've settled in to a sexless marriage since I wouldn't fit if we tried and she didn't like how it felt even when I was just a little bigger than normal. I hope you can talk it out and find a balance in your marriage.
The difference, I understand, is great, but now I am waiting for the opportunity to use SL!!! And the relationship is not as ideal as I would like and it will always be. How you came to a platonic relationship without sex is more interesting))
MasterA6

Post by MasterA6 »

Boomber_mod wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:00 pm This time, K-Y lasted about 10 days, no more! However, there is an area on the cock, where the urethra passes, which has never been filled, and this time I put 15 ml there. and that's where KY still remains. What conclusions can I draw this time: - the body somehow soaked up everything three times faster the second time;
- I understand that SL and KY work differently and get stuck under the skin at different times;
- I realized that now I want to try SL (because I want long-term results).
I also understood that the next experiment is not soon, since my wife is not happy about it... (((
The progression pics are interesting, nice to see how things have evolved.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

:D :D :D
Last edited by Boomber_mod on Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

I took a photo comparing the first time filling KY and the second! It seemed to me this time that I am smaller than the first time, but from the photo in comparison, I can say that I am a little bigger, and the skin is not as tight as the first time. And then I understood why it seemed to me that I was smaller, because the first time I felt that it would no longer "fit in" and there was a pleasant tension of the skin, but this time I did not feel the tension of the skin and I wanted more and more, but social life and wife... ((( I want to say that I am waiting for the time when I will have more time and I will be able to be the maximum in size!!! The photo I took this time tells me that I can by 30-50% more and it's fucking exciting)))
Attachments
I cleaned up the bruises on the right photo a little in Photoshop to make it more visible
I cleaned up the bruises on the right photo a little in Photoshop to make it more visible
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

As you can see from the photo, the skin was quite free this time
Attachments
IMG_20230531_224305.jpg
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

I’m confused. Should we be preferring the pictures on the left or on the right?

For me, the pictures on the right look better, but that could just be because I like looking at big fat smooth cocks…
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

TinyMe wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:04 pm I’m confused. Should we be preferring the pictures on the left or on the right?

For me, the pictures on the right look better, but that could just be because I like looking at big fat smooth cocks…
This is just part of the survey, or observations that I am sharing.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Today I advised my tradition to start filling from the rooster and added only to the bag. Usually, I always add it to the rooster when it fills up, add it to the bag, and even when I filled it with glucose, the puncture was in the rooster and the bag was filled through the rooster, and it was like that for more than 10 years exactly. Today I broke this tradition and added KY. 60 ml, 30 on the left and 30 on the right only in a bag! I'm getting ready for an explosion))) And I want to say that I already like this effect. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Sharing my reaction to KY in 10 hours.
Next, I will write the following scheme for how long the effect will disappear.
Attachments
Later, my growth stopped at 60 ml.
Later, my growth stopped at 60 ml.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Yesterday, for the first time, I had a mild fever. And I felt discomfort in the bag. And for the first time I understood what breasts the other guys were talking about. Because I injected 30 ml each. on each side of the bag closer to the bottom, only 60 ml. Now I have two large lumps below, a little smaller than a chicken egg. An interesting observation - my penis partially absorbs the bag))) this is very unusual and interesting. Another thing that is very unusual is that I have very hard places where KY was introduced
Attachments
IMG_20230629_113952.jpg
Boomber_mod

Re: My experience with K-Y

Post by Boomber_mod »

I will add a message, as there is new information and "food" for thought. Yesterday I measured the bag, it was 13.2 inches, today I measured it, it was 13.3 inches, I checked three times, and it worried me a little, because I usually have a different reaction the last two times. What's wrong this time? Firstly, on the second day I started a fever and had not had it for three days. Secondly, on my left side, the reaction is proceeding as in the past and everything has already started to dissolve a little bit and everything is soft there, but that's all (I'm so I can feel it) a little more magnifier and it is very big and hard but without discomfort and pain, Thirdly, it was not very convenient that the rough part on the right very restricts movements, it just needs to be constantly corrected))) riding a bicycle is very inconvenient, Fourthly , I had plans that such a small amount would quickly start to be absorbed, because I was more counting on the residual effect, and now the 6th day has already passed, and I have huge asymmetric balls))) I wouldn’t be so worried if I wasn’t worried for my wife, who doesn't like my "hobby" and I avoid close contact at all costs, because she tries to fuck me every day, but is aggressive against pumping or injections ((( that's why I now feel mental tension and stress from my balls than from this I enjoy it.
Boomber_mod

Re: My experience with K-Y

Post by Boomber_mod »

I don't really like the look, but there is something in it too)) I like my fat wrinkled cock, over the years of extreme filling, the skin has stretched a lot, that was the goal
Attachments
it looks painful (((but I will not add for symmetry, because I will reach a large size again))
it looks painful (((but I will not add for symmetry, because I will reach a large size again))