Donโ€™t just sit there, PUMP IT! :D
spellonyu

Re: Belly Inflation - 6 Liters

Post by spellonyu »

Very hot transformation!
BiggestHarry_

Post by BiggestHarry_ »

Finally got around to 8L +1L balls. This feels insane.
Polarbear65

Re: Belly Inflation - 8L + 1L balls

Post by Polarbear65 »

Wow! You did it! Congratulations on a fantastic job, I know that takes time and dedication๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป
Vacbear

Post by Vacbear »

wow man, that looks amazing, hairy body, big belly and the huge sac suites perfectly.. and as you say the feeling must be insane :-)
The bigger the bettter ... :-)
BiggestHarry_

Post by BiggestHarry_ »

Vacbear wrote: โ†‘Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:21 pm wow man, that looks amazing, hairy body, big belly and the huge sac suites perfectly.. and as you say the feeling must be insane :-)
Mobility is really all over the place while being that big, standing up after laying down is a huge struggle, plus the huge balls, it's almost comical trying to do anything at all. Great fun! :lol:
Beginer1

Post by Beginer1 »

Wow looks great ๐Ÿ˜€ and the feeling must be intense ๐Ÿ˜€
Vacbear

Post by Vacbear »

BiggestHarry_ wrote: โ†‘Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:26 pm
Vacbear wrote: โ†‘Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:21 pm wow man, that looks amazing, hairy body, big belly and the huge sac suites perfectly.. and as you say the feeling must be insane :-)
Mobility is really all over the place while being that big, standing up after laying down is a huge struggle, plus the huge balls, it's almost comical trying to do anything at all. Great fun! :lol:
Yes, i bet it might be difficult to move about. I have only infused my sac a couple of times, and that can cause some problems now and then. But like you say, it is great fun, and i will do more of that. Infusing belly would be interesting to do too ;-)
Love to follow your progress with this adventures.
The bigger the bettter ... :-)
Hadrion

Post by Hadrion »

You look utterly massive! In both departments so to speak. Your belly is just insanely big like this, I should really give this a try as well! (cant do balls anymore as I am siliconed)
Congrats again on your magnificent infusion
30yo ex-saline pumper looking to grow as huge as I can. at 0/290cc silicone atm
BiggestHarry_

Post by BiggestHarry_ »

Rafibaby wrote: โ†‘Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:50 am Wow, you look incredible. Have any tips for any of us who'd like to do something similar?
Definitely take it steady, and ease your way up, start at like 2L because that will make you nice and big and pretty comfortable too. Since it can take a few days to dissipate, it also means you can get an idea of how fast your body deals with the extra fluid. It's always faster than the balls because of all the extra vascularity. For me, with it being a day and a half later i still have about 10-20% left in me of that 8L, balls still have like 300-400ml in them.

Injecting in at 45 degrees makes it harder to miss the fat layer, it's obviously way easier if you're a little chunkier like me. Your capacity will be dictated by how much your skin can stretch, so if you've been fatter before you will be able to get to insane sizes.

Your blood pressure will increase as you start getting more in you, it can make you feel a little like you're tensing your abdominal muscles, and can make you a little uncomfortable if you're pushing your limits, but it will subside if you lay down. 8L seriously feels like it's not my max body capacity, but the pressure got intense and uncomfortable, so i think it might be my max for a few runs just so i can see if it's a hard limit or not for me.

In terms of bodyweight to saline amount, i think this is probably the most i've seen done at a time. I hope me doing it, gives other the confidence to try this for themselves, it's really good fun.
curioustim

Post by curioustim »

This is insanely hot!!! 8L is spectacular. How long did UT take? I have been dying to ask, what do you do when you have your belly all blown up? Do you go out and see people's reactions or do u stay home an enjoy you incredible size?
j10998

Post by j10998 »

BiggestHarry_ wrote: โ†‘Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:16 am Finally got around to 8L +1L balls. This feels insane.
WOW! Amazing! And congratulations! I hope you keep pushing your limits so good.
Polarbear65

Post by Polarbear65 »

OUTSTANDING!!! Bravo!
j10998

Post by j10998 »

BiggestHarry_ wrote: โ†‘Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:16 am Finally got around to 8L +1L balls. This feels insane.

Did you have any migration?
CuriousInColorado

Post by CuriousInColorado »

That is INCREDIBLE