My experience with K-Y

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

flotation

Re: my experience with K-Y

Post by flotation »

Good results and I want to start doing this soon. Can you tell me where I would be able to pick up supplies?
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

flotation wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:18 am Good results and I want to start doing this soon. Can you tell me where I would be able to pick up supplies?
I know that K-Y can be found more often in sex shops
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Hello everyone, I promised from the very beginning that I would keep everyone informed of how the mover is doing and what the progress and results are over time. It has been 5 months or 147 days since the first and last K-Y injection. I thought about everything, I wrote everything, but now I am summing up a new result!
I did a thorough job with the photo in order to understand as much as possible the real scale of the increase and progress, I made it so that it was clear to everyone and me visually how everything changed.
For the time being, I am completely used to the current size and for me this size seems to have existed all the time, there is nothing special about the sensations! However, the size is much larger, as you can see in the photo, much larger and I am glad, I think in the near future I will follow the example of others and will add a little each time to increase a little!
Attachments
the photo is maximally proportional and everything looks like in life
the photo is maximally proportional and everything looks like in life
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Boomber_mod wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:46 am Hello everyone, I promised from the very beginning that I would keep everyone informed of how the mover is doing and what the progress and results are over time. It has been 5 months or 147 days since the first and last K-Y injection. I thought about everything, I wrote everything, but now I am summing up a new result!
I did a thorough job with the photo in order to understand as much as possible the real scale of the increase and progress, I made it so that it was clear to everyone and me visually how everything changed.
For the time being, I am completely used to the current size and for me this size seems to have existed all the time, there is nothing special about the sensations! However, the size is much larger, as you can see in the photo, much larger and I am glad, I think in the near future I will follow the example of others and will add a little each time to increase a little!
I can also say that it was cold in the room for the first time and in the second photo it is cold in the bathroom!
just4me

Post by just4me »

How is the Wifey taking it?
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

just4me wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:56 pm How is the Wifey taking it?
she likes my usual penis and balls, so she doesn't like my hobby!
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Sorry to hear that. I have the same experience.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Ordered myself another K-Y 10 pack! when there is an opportunity, I will make gradual additions! Stay tuned for theme updates!
I understand one thing, it has become an obsessive idea and I don't want to go to a psychologist)))
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

The last photo report, how everything looks like before the injection, and after a six-month break. Why the last photo report? And because I decided to make big additions and continue to grow actively! During the next week, I will make a report on what came out of this!
Attachments
IMG_20230529_011251.jpg
Taurox

Post by Taurox »

I'll be interested to see where it goes. I found I've gotten bigger each time, both temporarily and seemingly permanently.
PiercingTom

Post by PiercingTom »

bigger is better, but what about the clothes? I have trouble packing and hiding the bag in my clothes.
How do you do it?
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

PiercingTom wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:51 pm bigger is better, but what about the clothes? I have trouble packing and hiding the bag in my clothes.
How do you do it?
Long shirts, baggy pants, harem pants (tai fish pants)
Sports coats
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

PiercingTom wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:51 pm bigger is better, but what about the clothes? I have trouble packing and hiding the bag in my clothes.
How do you do it?
I'm not hiding anything. I enjoy what I have)))
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

let's start, I put 70ml in the barrel 3 hours ago. part moved to the bag, but I don't mind))
Attachments
IMG_20230530_155622.jpg
IMG_20230530_155703.jpg
result is currently expected
result is currently expected
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

7 hours after addition. Unfortunately, bruises appeared
Attachments
IMG_20230530_195701.jpg
IMG_20230530_195707.jpg