does this thong make my butt look big?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

talldrinkowater

Re: does this thong make my butt look big?

Post by talldrinkowater »

pipefitterdom wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 8:08 am I have to be highly active and out in public so an obscene bulge is not in my near future. 45 minutes of Sensual Suction in my Mutant Monster tube seemed like a harmless solution. Two days of compulsive pumping later I’m at 19-1/2”.

IMG_6617.jpeg

IMG_6619.jpeg

It used to take me 7-10 days to reach 20”.
However my new normal is 16” whereas it used to be 13” so that accounts for most of it.
When I stop to add conditioner I strangle the base of my bag, gently milking it downward to give a better teardrop shape.
I also think that it possibly helps the lymphatic fluids migrate through the internal layers inside. Making space for the fluids to inter my bag more quickly.
I simply love that huge package in that sexy tiny body! Amazing what you have accomplished! Stunningly beautiful!!!
talldrinkowater

pipefitterdom wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 7:19 am earlier this month....april 3c.jpg
Wow! Awesome pic. Love how your huge cock is overwhelmed by that huge sac, disappearing like a button! Awesome.
talldrinkowater

pipefitterdom wrote: Wed May 18, 2016 12:54 pm Some promised Day After pics...
arm rest 3.jpg
arm rest 2.jpg
loose fit.jpg
loose fit PULL.jpg
Would love that to be my pillow, Pipe! How ‘bout it? 😏
talldrinkowater

pipefitterdom wrote: Fri May 13, 2016 7:31 pm almost full.jpg
RicanMan2001 wrote:Welcome back Pipe! I hope that you are nievfully recovered and that you can continue showing us your spectacular balls!
thanks RM! I miss that very heavy feeling!
What a beautiful thing!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

talldrinkowater wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:08 pm
pipefitterdom wrote: Wed May 18, 2016 12:54 pm Some promised Day After pics...
arm rest 3.jpg
arm rest 2.jpg
loose fit.jpg
loose fit PULL.jpg
Would love that to be my pillow, Pipe! How ‘bout it? 😏
Your face would certainly keep it warm and loose!!!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I started pumping my dick out of frustration because I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and can’t go huge.
….. and it totally got out of hand! I already unbound the Beast so it should settle down nicely by tomorrow and go unnoticed. Unless he decides to have a look at my undercarriage for some reason.

I’m not a fan of the doughnut but Prelude says it’s the beginning of huge so I’m going put some effort into it for awhile.
Attachments
IMG_6695.jpeg
IMG_6698.jpeg
IMG_6697.jpeg
talldrinkowater

pipefitterdom wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:33 am I started pumping my dick out of frustration because I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and can’t go huge.
….. and it totally got out of hand! I already unbound the Beast so it should settle down nicely by tomorrow and go unnoticed. Unless he decides to have a look at my undercarriage for some reason.

I’m not a fan of the doughnut but Prelude says it’s the beginning of huge so I’m going put some effort into it for awhile.
Wow! Beautiful! Wish I were your doctor 👨🏾‍⚕️ tomorrow! Would love to handle all of that in a physical. Great job!!!
moose1980

Post by moose1980 »

Maybe your not a fan but still looks amazing
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

talldrinkowater wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 10:12 am
pipefitterdom wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:33 am I started pumping my dick out of frustration because I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and can’t go huge.

Wow! Beautiful! Wish I were your doctor 👨🏾‍⚕️ tomorrow! Would love to handle all of that in a physical. Great job!!!
Thanks man! He had no idea what was lurking down there!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

moose1980 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 5:10 am Maybe your not a fan but still looks amazing
I’m glad you like it!
The one in the middle kinda looks like Bibendum the Michelin Man.🤣
talldrinkowater

Haha. It does! Sexy little big thing. Love the way it’s oozing lots of precum…like lava before the big eruption.
moose1980

Post by moose1980 »

And how did that doctors appointment go?
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

talldrinkowater wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:41 am Haha. It does! Sexy little big thing. Love the way it’s oozing lots of precum…like lava before the big eruption.
To be honest that was postcum from draining my early morning boner. ….released much later by pulling off the ball strap!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

moose1980 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:10 pm And how did that doctors appointment go?
He got aggravated with me for advocating for my own health, but I got the referral I was asking for and he didn’t want a peek at my ample goods!
talldrinkowater

pipefitterdom wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:18 am
moose1980 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2024 8:10 pm And how did that doctors appointment go?
He got aggravated with me for advocating for my own health, but I got the referral I was asking for and he didn’t want a peek at my ample goods!
He certainly missed out!