My experience with K-Y

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

just4me

Re: my experience with K-Y

Post by just4me »

how does you wife not know yet?

i think that it will reduce in size in time.
my first time it stayed for months
second one im not even sure there is anythign left
and the last one.. im not sure.

keep us posted.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

just4me wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:16 am how does you wife not know yet?

i think that it will reduce in size in time.
my first time it stayed for months
second one im not even sure there is anythign left
and the last one.. im not sure.

keep us posted.
my wife is away in another country, she is coming back in 4 days! She has a small pusy and I would like it all to fit)))
just4me

Post by just4me »

WELL
Tell us how it went when wifey returned??
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

just4me wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:38 am WELL
Tell us how it went when wifey returned??
my wife is back, I had sex yesterday, of course I'm not that big anymore, but I still have 30% of my size. I'll be honest, she noticed right away, took it with caution, because I'm already so big for her, but during sex I felt that I might not enter))) It was very tight and I felt that I was big, but what can I say and that I I didn’t like it at all (((( VERY LOSING SENSITIVITY!!! I tried K-Y and it’s enough. the size is there, there is no sensitivity, it is very difficult to get an orgasm. In particular, I did not detect this side effect, it is for those who masturbate, but the sensations in sex have become very few(((
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

I want to show you what's in my pants now. 43 days have already passed. I did not detect any side effects, in particular periodic itching (but this is a reaction to the growth of the skin, which increased). I want to say that the sensitivity of the skin has recovered over time and everything is fine. I would like to try again, but my wife is against it, because she has a small pusy. But maybe one day I will have such an opportunity ;)
Attachments
IMG_20231223_004117.jpg
Last edited by Boomber_mod on Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
cui199412

Post by cui199412 »

wow, this is a quite good teaching part, i may habe a few question.

Here,my i know which K-Y you used? Durex company? i only could find Durex K-Y in my country, is this right? and how do you get them into syringe?use needle and suck them out of the K-Y tube?

and also about the injection part, you mean that donnot inject K-Y into testicle bag, jusy under the skin, and how do you know and do that, any tips?

Thanks!
Icoven

Post by Icoven »

I have been using this one for half a year but I only inject into the penis For now, no problems
Attachments
images.jpeg
images.jpeg (4.65 KiB) Viewed 4635 times
yearonesummit

Post by yearonesummit »

Looks like you had really good results!
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

cui199412 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:11 pm wow, this is a quite good teaching part, i may habe a few question.

Here,my i know which K-Y you used? Durex company? i only could find Durex K-Y in my country, is this right? and how do you get them into syringe?use needle and suck them out of the K-Y tube?

and also about the injection part, you mean that donnot inject K-Y into testicle bag, jusy under the skin, and how do you know and do that, any tips?

Thanks!
I can't say which company is the manufacturer of K-Y for me, but it is important to refer to the picture of the package above. I found this gel in a sex shop as a vaginal lubricant. The package of the bottle is sealed and labeled sterile
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Icoven wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:39 pm I have been using this one for half a year but I only inject into the penis For now, no problems
so the packaging looked the same to me
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

I still have 4 tubes of 82 ml left. I think if there is an opportunity to enter all this at once! this thought gives me crazy excitement))) follow the news...
RealMeRon2020

Post by RealMeRon2020 »

I bet you are excited... but how is the wife gonna take it?
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

RealMeRon2020 wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:28 pm I bet you are excited... but how is the wife gonna take it?
the wife will soon have to go to another country again. But it's a pity that she can't share my enthusiasm and experiments - this is missing.
RealMeRon2020

Post by RealMeRon2020 »

I understand that. My wife is ok with the infusion as long as they stay in the sac. But she is not a fan of over pumped cocks. Good luck and keep us updated. Happy inflating.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

RealMeRon2020 wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:55 am I understand that. My wife is ok with the infusion as long as they stay in the sac. But she is not a fan of over pumped cocks. Good luck and keep us updated. Happy inflating.
I used to think that increasing the thickness of the cock gives girls pleasure, but my wife explained to me why it is not so. She said that the cock becomes very sluggish and cannot be felt in the vagina. A hard, strong cock is important for women's pleasure