Insects and your cock

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

noone851

Re: Insects and your cock

Post by noone851 »

I would love to see more of this also, I've searched the web but havn't found much. Are there any sites with more pictures or video's?
nolbow

Post by nolbow »

In all my years on the internet, I've never seen any site dedicated to this type of fetish. I keep stumbling across pictures in various locations that feature extreme fetishes.

Personally, I don't see the use of insects or animals as extreme. Different? Yes. Extreme? No.

I am finding out, though, more people do it than one would have thought. All who have tried it, say it is one of the most intense and pleasurable experiences of their lives!!

So, let see more of this type of sexual playtime. Pictures, if possible, and stories of your experiences, please.

Insects, snails, slugs, dogs, cats, whatever, don't be shy!! Lets hear about your adventures!!
krham

Post by krham »

tried some worms
Photo_00002.jpg
Photo_00002.jpg
Photo_00010.jpg
pudmeister

Post by pudmeister »

What do the worms do? Do they naturally go for your cock and crawl over it? What's it feel like? Has anyone actually had a bee or wasp sting the head of their cock?
krham

Post by krham »

the worms just moved arround felt weard but was disaponted in the feeling will try crickets next
amjane20

Post by amjane20 »

Hi when you did it with the snails did it make you cum as I would like to try it
loveflies

Post by loveflies »

Hi, come with us on gigatribe and share your files about insects and cocks. It's a free peer to peer software. Creat an id and add mine "lovefliesfrance" you will able to download my files (more than 5Go pics and vids all king of insects... ants, spider, flies, worms, maggots, bugs, snails, crickets....)
Grampareg

Post by Grampareg »

I have used crickets in a jar and have had bees and horseflies land on head of my cock and then take a nice bite the feeling is awesome
Ball stretching. Cock mods piercings, ball pumping, nudist and exhibitionist
kradyar

Post by kradyar »

I love this too....
I took a video with finally 7 wasps last year.
This year I hope to attract 10 :-)
Attachments
pbpf

Post by pbpf »

Please send more pictures, stories and clips about your experience. I've found something on this topic:http://tribes.tribenetwork.com/cbt_insect
strange

Post by strange »

pbpf wrote:Please send more pictures, stories and clips about your experience. I've found something on this topic:http://tribes.tribenetwork.com/cbt_insect
Enjoyed the link.
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Try Show Your Dick, page on Cock Torture http://www.showyourdick.org/?cat=4
kon6838

Post by kon6838 »

I still like ant. Mosquito's sting bite pleasant sensation.
strange

Post by strange »

I'm looking forward for mosquito season. That's a couple of months away. Summers are short here given mosquitos are only out and active during a small window where the temperatures are not too hot or cold. Looking forward to having the wife expose her clit. Imagining wife rubbing her clit constantly because it itches. On the other hand, my penis never itched from biting mosquitos.
kon6838

Post by kon6838 »

strange wrote:I'm looking forward for mosquito season. That's a couple of months away. Summers are short here given mosquitos are only out and active during a small window where the temperatures are not too hot or cold. Looking forward to having the wife expose her clit. Imagining wife rubbing her clit constantly because it itches. On the other hand, my penis never itched from biting mosquitos.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=34580

Wish you enjoy cover mosquito nail pleasant sensation early.
Want to take pictures piece share crow.