My experience with K-Y

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Boomber_mod

Re: My experience with K-Y

Post by Boomber_mod »

just4me wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:56 am
Boomber_mod wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:18 pm
Squirrel wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:44 am That's an amazing shape and size. If I ever got to an even "two ball" shape like you have when I was smaller, I would have stopped. Well done.
On the contrary, I always wanted an extremely large size, so I really like your result, I wouldn't stop! By the way, how does everything look to you there? Damn interesting!!! :wink: :mrgreen: :P
Not trying to be too personal but: what is Misses Boombers take on this?
She has no idea about my plans. But now I will have a lot of free time to try to grow. When everything settles, I may have a large, but functional size.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

The post is more for myself, for the chronology. Added 20 ml today. to the left and 20 ml. to the right side, and 10 ml each from the left and right to the cock, only 60 ml. I want to say that due to the previous additions, everything went in very easily and feels very free. The skin is already capable of great addition and the ability to stretch is much greater. Now I have some plans to add until the moment I feel a significant tightening of the skin! My goal is to stretch my skin much more and take a long break (now I have the opportunity to do this) I look forward to the final result after this, a long and big addition, a steady big increase after everything settles! I noticed that lumps from KY become soft after a while and absorb, compared to SL where the lumps sometimes remain unchanged for years! I will make additions when I feel that it is possible, I do not set a time limit or schedule, so follow the topic if you are interested. I will post photos, as everyone is probably used to, when my result will be greater than the previous one, because I don't see the point of posting photos of what you have already seen))) I also ordered special underwear "Bulge Balls" with a large pocket for my balls, because I am waiting that I will not get into any of my underwear - the truth sounds exciting!? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Today, without waiting for everything to settle, I added another 35 ml to the left side and 35 ml to the right side, everything went very easily, I added a little lower. I plan to add big until I hit my max from the last add and then plan to slow down, and 20 ml was added to the rooster today. In total, 90 ml was added today.

I want to warn beginners and people who are interested in trying it, it's dangerous if you don't have the proper experience and no one has studied the effects of the substances I use on the body!
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Quick results are not easy to give! now it has cooled enough and the skin is trying to cling to the thighs, as it usually happens in the scrotum when it is cool. Due to this, my results are not the same as I saw and I need to take a break so that the skin "adapts" But maybe a break is needed, because a large amount of gel for three days in a row, I don't remember anyone doing this))) Now I have several plans to wait a few days and see how it subsides and how I will feel, because discomfort often comes after filling. To prevent this, I will wear underwear to support my junk, because it weighs a lot...
Attachments
photo as promised.  I just don't know if I exceeded my past achievements))
photo as promised. I just don't know if I exceeded my past achievements))
mamine

Post by mamine »

Bonjour Boomer
Je suis ton fil depuis les début
Je remarque que tu commence à avoir le coussinet qui gonfle
Le SG migre j usque la ???
Car cela donne l impression qu il commence à recouvrir ta tige

En tout cas bravo pour les explications

Bonne journée
Mr213hack

Post by Mr213hack »

Last edited by Mr213hack on Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr213hack

Post by Mr213hack »

Last edited by Mr213hack on Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Rat25 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:19 am Hello everyone! I have been following all the forum threads for a while now and several months ago I injected 200 ml of KY into my balls. It's been a while and this is what my results look like now. They went all the way down and are a little heavy but I think I will be injecting more soon as I want more volume. What do you guys think?
I think you should do 200 in each ball next time…
Last edited by TinyMe on Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
pumpingplums

Post by pumpingplums »

Rat25 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:19 am Hello everyone! I have been following all the forum threads for a while now and several months ago I injected 200 ml of KY into my balls. It's been a while and this is what my results look like now. They went all the way down and are a little heavy but I think I will be injecting more soon as I want more volume. What do you guys think?
Great results! To be clear you injected into your scrotum and not into your testicles, correct? Again great results!
Mr213hack

Post by Mr213hack »

Last edited by Mr213hack on Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Mr213hack wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:42 am Yeah no one is injecting their testicles. I'm guessing Rat25's injection was 99.9% into the scrotum based on all his other posts I've read. Injecting into the testicle, that would cause testicle death.
I’d certainly like to see more of this quite humongous example of cock and balls. Can you direct me toward all his other posts please?
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Rat25 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:48 pm
TinyMe wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:12 pm
Mr213hack wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:42 am Yeah no one is injecting their testicles. I'm guessing Rat25's injection was 99.9% into the scrotum based on all his other posts I've read. Injecting into the testicle, that would cause testicle death.
I’d certainly like to see more of this quite humongous example of cock and balls. Can you direct me toward all his other posts please?
This is my first post since I have been following the forum for a long time but I have never dared to show my results. I don't really like to show pictures of my member and my balls.
Why not? They are so gloriously huge, I’d like to meet them in person! :lol:
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

ATTENTION, FAKE AND SCAM
Rat25's stories and photos are full of nonsense and photoshop. Don't reply to his stupid messages, it's fake fake and fake again!!!
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

I refuse to believe it!

That huge cock and those gargantuan testicles on a regular frame look nothing short of completely believable! :lol: :lol:
Beginner2000

Post by Beginner2000 »

I think, it's fake and photoshop or so.
Injecting into the testicles, will cause serious damage.
But nice picture at least.