administration kit

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

wayman

administration kit

Post by wayman »

ok ive bought all my supplies for saline from the atlanticmedsupply site.i havent done saline in awhile due to problems i had before.but im willing to try it again.last time i infused saline no matter where i put the needle in my scrotum only one side seemed to fill.

so would it work if i got a 2 injection site admin kit?im not interested in poking holes in my genitals more than once to inject saline.so thats why id rather get one of these.
uberpumper

Post by uberpumper »

2 injection site admin kit refers to, 2 injection sites in line for iv meds. For the largest and most even fill you're still going to need to poke both sides :( preferably at the same time. 2 admin sets, 2 needles and 2 saline. Unless there's something I don't know. Its a sad story, but it has a happy ending! :D
wayman

Post by wayman »

uberpumper wrote:2 injection site admin kit refers to, 2 injection sites in line for iv meds. For the largest and most even fill you're still going to need to poke both sides :( preferably at the same time. 2 admin sets, 2 needles and 2 saline. Unless there's something I don't know. Its a sad story, but it has a happy ending! :D
well thats what i was asking about the idea of using on kit with 2 injection sites.i dont mind using 2 needles at one time but you only need one saline per admin kit it seems.i just want to do this right the next time to avoid problems.
tucpumpr

Post by tucpumpr »

I have done saline only 3 times at 1 liter each time .. No need to poke yourself twice for a good fill up.
go to pspumpers.net and see the pictures, then come join us for a great weekend where you can learn to do it safely.