Houston Pumpers

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

pumpnhoutx

Houston Pumpers

Post by pumpnhoutx »

Any pumpers in Houston taking advantage of the wet weather by making your cock and balls huge in the Heights like my pump buddy and I?
Attachments
Heights pumping
Heights pumping
Pump Pix 012.jpg (57.75 KiB) Viewed 2292 times
TxGuy1223

Any place in Houston to buy equipment?

Post by TxGuy1223 »

Am interested in trying it
pumpnhoutx

Houston Pump Stores

Post by pumpnhoutx »

I've never minded sharing. If you're in a hurry, Leather Forever at 604 Westheimer, and Leather by Boots at 807 Fairview, are each a couple of blocks east of Montrose Blvd and only a few blocks apart.

They have all sizes and types of cylinders, 2 stagers, pumps, lube, cock rings and toys to cinch-up that pumped cock...and of course leather. I got a 2", 2 1/2", 3", 3 1/4", 2-stager, some nipple cylinder and a couple of pumps.

Prefer brick and mortor stores myself to support small business owners trying to keep their stores open. Sometimes I just stop by to see if there's anything new and interesting. Kinda like a kid in a candy factory. Plus the guys who run the stores are fun to talk to and can help you out if you need any info.

Let us know how it goes or u can email if you need more info. (email in profile.) And post some pics to share that pumped up cock.
stankhole22000

looking in houston

Post by stankhole22000 »

looking for other pumpers in houston area . would like to meet others in houston that are in to pumping - especially with saline