Geek/nerd newbie in Orange County, CA

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

Tommyryy

Geek/nerd newbie in Orange County, CA

Post by Tommyryy »

Hi, I am a smaller geek/nerd type boi, Gay WM 58, 5'7" 150# athletic, clean shaven, wear glasses. I would like to meet new friends into pumping. i am a total newbie but want to learn. Thanks
Newbie geek/nerd type seeking friends
ocpumpbear

c & b pumper in Costa Mesa

Post by ocpumpbear »

Saw your request for pump buds. Live in Costa Mesa here. Only problem I have is finding someone that can host as we had a nosy, housebound relative move in recently. I'm 38, 6', 235# and like to pump both cock and balls and really like to have the odd extreme ball pump session to see what kind of size I can get. Let me know if you're interested. You can email me at [email protected]
Tommyryy

oc geek nerd

Post by Tommyryy »

Hi Opumpbear. Tried to email but bounced. Thanks for your reply. Here is a picture of me I forgot to post. Hope to make lots of OC friends here and lear the ropes.
Attachments
geek pix
geek pix
untitled.jpg (28.9 KiB) Viewed 5090 times
todd5678

Tommyryy love to help

Post by todd5678 »

Tommyryy - I would love :) to teach you and pump with you, sure hope were are not too far from each other - I am in Santa Monica, where R U

Thanks Man,

tod
Attachments
hope you got one for me
hope you got one for me
erincok.JPG (13.26 KiB) Viewed 5080 times
"I really enjoy pumping. If you are in the L.A. and want a pump buddy - hit me up"
Tommyryy

Post by Tommyryy »

here is another picture to share
ocpumpbear

My Bad...

Post by ocpumpbear »

Sorry about that...I didn't realize that yahoo aliases didn't work as email address names as well. Since [email protected] doesn't seem to work, try [email protected]. Been trying to find pump buds in the beach area (newport/cm/huntington/corona, etc) for a while...is everyone shy or something?
Tommyryy

still looking for other geek nerds in the OC

Post by Tommyryy »

Hi, still lookinu for some one in the OC to show me how to pump. Cannot host but can travel
sashman

Post by sashman »

Hope you find someone Tommy....it can be fun. Somewhat of a novice here too. Never enough time to pump it seems. I do travel to OC on occasion.
Tommyryy

OC GEEK/NERD

Post by Tommyryy »

Still looking to find another geek/nerd to explore this with. Hope everying is having a great summer
CapnJack

Re: OC GEEK/NERD

Post by CapnJack »

Tommyryy wrote:Still looking to find another geek/nerd to explore this with. Hope everying is having a great summer
Enjoyed seeing your mushroom headed cock on the showing cock thread. Hope you find a buddy real soon! Would love to see that cock in a pump!
Tommyryy

THank you

Post by Tommyryy »

Thank you, CapNJack, for your kind words.