new pumper in NC

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

soaker2005

new pumper in NC

Post by soaker2005 »

Hey guys,just started pumping and had a few questions.How long should a session be when just starting out and being that i am cut will pumping help me get back any foreskin at all.Would love to meet some pumpers in NC to pump and play with...Thanks Cody.
Attachments
DSCN1910.JPG
DSCN1910.JPG (167.43 KiB) Viewed 6354 times
DSCN1916.JPG
DSCN1916.JPG (179.19 KiB) Viewed 6354 times
DSCN1920.JPG
DSCN1920.JPG (171.44 KiB) Viewed 6354 times
DSCN1922.JPG
DSCN1922.JPG (170.08 KiB) Viewed 6354 times
TobyB

pump

Post by TobyB »

D0n't know about the foreskin becouse I am uncut, but the pumpingsessions can be long (3/4 h max) Keep the pressure low and have pauses inbetween sessions in which you massage your cock (and balls) Beware of decolorations (than pressure is to high). HAve fun!
smooth dutch pumper.
xstr8guy

Post by xstr8guy »

I suppose it has to do with how tightly you were cut. But I have restored some of my foresking unintentionally although it is an appreciated bonus! My head is about 3/4 covered when I am (very) soft and the skin on my erect cock is not nearly so tight... I get some nice skin slide now.

I think it helps to pump up the donut quite large to get the most benefits. I don't usually aim for a big donut but I still managed to get some decent foreskin.
topson

where in nc

Post by topson »

Hey guy, just started pumping myself, have done nipples on and off for a while but just started cock and hope to start balls and cock as soon as I get a big enough tube. Into stretching balls mostly. Would love to pump with you. I (we) are in Burlington.
Top Son and bottom dad looking for pumping buddies. Nipple, cock and ball pumping (stretching).
redrick

Post by redrick »

Hi Soaker: I'd hold the sessions to no more than 15 minutes before taking a break of five minutes for the first two weeks. Then I'd increase the time in tube to 30 minutes followed by a five minute break. If I'm going to pack the tube, that takes about two hours of pumping and resting. You will probably get a doughnut just back of the head from a long pump session, but you can reduce it by pulling the foreskin over the head. You may need to hold it with a towel to to this. Be sure to use lube always. Albolene is the best lube. and can be bought at most drug stores. Crisco also works well. I've used vaseline and baby oil in addition to the others, but some people think they harm the tubes. A short jacking of about 100 strokes before going in the tube helps. Do this also during your rest periods. Pumping has stretched my foreskin until now it covers about 3/4ths of the head when I'm soft. Doughnuts seem to help with foreskin restoratiom. What size tube are you using? As you progress, you may wish to get a larger tube. You nay need a larger tube if you fill the one you now have. As you get into larger tubes, you may also want to get either a two stage or at least a 3 1/2 inch single so you can pump your balls as well as your dick to get them big enough so that they don't get sucked into a larger dick tube. Hope this helps.
bubbainaltus

Post by bubbainaltus »

Hey cody, luved your pics, fellow pumper here in fayetteville area. Very experienced cock and ball pumper, with many sizes of tubes. Also exp. in saline inj. as well.
simps

Post by simps »

wonderful pics. Raleigh pumper here.

bubba, if your ever in Raleigh let me know. I'm looking to get into Saline.
soaker2005

local

Post by soaker2005 »

would love to pump some with you...
peachum

new buddy wantwd

Post by peachum »

hey cody in goldsboro would like to get together and have a session you can reach me at [email protected]
hi new this site loving it so far ive been looking for something like this i wish i could meet someone to pump with in nc