Milking My Cock

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

bastian

Milking My Cock

Post by bastian »

Short clip of me milking my cock.

Bastian
Attachments
MOV00005.avi
(857.18 KiB) Downloaded 4372 times
CBS1

Post by CBS1 »

:x :x Cant see that video my player has came whity a message that error are you shure that was uplouded? has bean imposible to put videos here in this site. :evil:
CBS1

Post by CBS1 »

:x :x Cant see that video my player has came whity a message that error are you shure that was uplouded? has bean imposible to put videos here in this site. :evil:
ScorpioRising

Post by ScorpioRising »

Can't veiw it either...got a message saying my player needed additional software to view this video...but of course it doesn't say what!
Scorpio
magicwand

Post by magicwand »

download "VCL LAN" movie player. it is a nice copyleft software (its free).

It has a lots of codecs. It is also usefull to preview dowloads on emule (Usefull if u don't want to spend many hours downloading the wrong moovie or music).

[edit] U can also right-click on the link and choose "dowload". Once on your hard drive u can choose an alternate viewer to Windows Media. Such as Realplayer, DViX player or VCLan player.

U can also change your media and/or internet options sa that an another player will be used to play internet vids.

I've seen most of the vids that people here posted. Even when most replies were "I can't see it" or "Newart forum doesn't support .vwm files". :wink:

I saw it, nice vid dude :wink:
I like milkin ' a lot.

mw
gragra55

Post by gragra55 »

mmmm . . worked fine for me . . .
ScorpioRising

Post by ScorpioRising »

Thanks for the tip...VC LAN player (for Mac OS X) worked great. Now I'll be able to view all those newart videos that I couldn't before. Woo Hoo! Bastian...nice cock, hot video. Thanks...
Scorpio
magicwand

Post by magicwand »

u're welcome 8)

(take care anyway to don't use VCL by default. Sometimes movies work better on the kind of player it is made for... And some codecs are still to download :? )

mw
BadnessNeeds

Link to codex site....

Post by BadnessNeeds »

I was able to view it no problem - CBS, I suspect you're missing a codex.

There is a free codex package with it's own viewer that can decode just about anything. Actually, I've never found something ligitimately ripped or recorded that it couldn't render. And the viewer never crashes out like RealPlayer or WMP. I have used it as a replacement for Windows Media Player, RealPlayer and QuickTime for a long time now and I've been very pleased with the decoding ability.

I love to watch guys cum - couldn't you have left the camera on for just a little while longer???

BadnessNeeds

Here's the link:

http://www.free-codecs.com/K_Lite_Codec ... wnload.htm