PLLA as alternative to silicone?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

ButtBunny

PLLA as alternative to silicone?

Post by ButtBunny »

I'm interested in enhancing my junk and have always been tempted by silicone injections. Ive always told myself no as I'm not willing to take the risk with silicone as it's near impossible and very expensive to remove and has the chance of an embolism.

So I've been looking out for safer alternatives and have come across PLLA, mostly known as Sculptra. Its widely used and wears off in around 2 years. I'm seriously considering buying some to add some more volume to my scrotum but I'm not too sure where or how to inject. Would I just use it as if I was doing a saline inflation?
Coastalcock

Re: PLLA as alternative to silicone?

Post by Coastalcock »

Very late reply but plla, pmma, and ha, have excellent safety profiles , go to the infusion side and start reading . Avail on alibaba and elsewhere. I wrote a tutorial in one of the threads.
Fortheloveoffat

Post by Fortheloveoffat »

I’ve used HA into my fat pad. I used Genefill Contour Plus. Cost a fortune to get it sent to Australia though. Results were undetermined tbh. Hard to say what was natural growth and what was the HA. For the amount I spent, I’d have wanted that answer to be obvious I guess
Coastalcock

Post by Coastalcock »

Go to made in china or alibaba. Look for HA filler for breast/butt/penis. Look at 20ml syringes . Don’t know where you are but 100ml plus cannulas, is about 500 dollars shipped to your door. While more expensive than ky/surgilube, the safety profile is greater.

Want to make it easier, get 5/10ml sterile syringes on Amazon, and a micro fat injection gun on eBay or Amazon . Some lure lock transfer locks on Amazon and then it’s very easy to transfer 5/10 ml at a time from 20ml syringe and then place subq where you want it with the gun without having to force anything.
Mops21

Post by Mops21 »

How long will it in your body stay

And have you any feedback and photos from it

Mops21
Coastalcock

Post by Coastalcock »

Ha 10-48 months, plus collagen buildup. Pmma forever, body walls it off with collagen . Plla, unknown

Check this board, there are folks here that have used in it place of ky or surgilube with good results.
Mops21

Post by Mops21 »

Ah okay thank you very much for your infos

And where can I bought it

Mops21
Coastalcock

Post by Coastalcock »

See my previous post.

App. Made in china

App alibaba