My experience with K-Y

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Boomber_mod

Re: My experience with K-Y

Post by Boomber_mod »

made myself a new pumping tube. In the photo, it is only packed for the test. It is planned to fill it at least by half. To be honest, I never thought that I would fill the previous tube to half))) If I fill the entire new tube, I don't understand what size it will be...
Attachments
IMG_20240526_185335.jpg
chubbykisses

Post by chubbykisses »

Such an inspiration. Damn I really wanna give this a try. Just not ready yet.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

I pump more to reduce, because I plan to restore relations with my wife. I think my size is still not standard, but I need to get smaller! Because I don't feel good morally and my size is causing me more anxiety because it's too big. I do not think that women will accept me with such sizes. Yes, I am developing an inferiority complex for this now and I understand it...
flcomputer_man

Post by flcomputer_man »

Are you more trying to shrink your balls or your cock? You have been doing it so long, I wish you luck at reducing the size if that is what you're after!
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

The more you do, the less likely you’ll return to “normal.” You can use a needle and drain the encapsulations, but only to a point. You need to not inject any more for a significant time, 6 months to a year to see where you end up. Worst case to remove unwanted size sadly would be surgery similar to if you had used silicone.
muhman

Post by muhman »

Hello, I've been following this thread for a long time.

Is it safe to inject K-Y lubricant under the skin into your cock?

As it is sterile and can be broken down by the body? It should only be temporary as an alternative to saline/glucose.

How does it feel and how long does it take to break down completely?

(Gerne auf deutsch :) )
PiercingTom

Post by PiercingTom »

muhman wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 12:03 am Hello, I've been following this thread for a long time.

Langzeitstudien über 20 Jahre oder so wirst du vergeblich suchen, also wahrscheinlich niemand weiss es

As it is sterile and can be broken down by the body? It should only be temporary as an alternative to saline/glucose.

Bevor man die Tube öffnet ist es Sterile, steht ja auch drauf.
Wird in kleinen Mengen vom Körper absorbiert, ist aber auch wahrscheinlich Unterschiedlich von Typ zu Typ

Fühlt sich normal an ? oder was soll den anders sein, K-Y ist etwas fester als Normal,
Ich habe mir nur den Sack gefüllt !

Ich habe mir vor 2 Jahren zum 1. Mal K-Y gespritzt und dann letztes und dieses Jahr wieder.
Nach jedem füllen schwillte der Sack an, mehr als die Menge die man einspritzt.
Die Schwellung gingt nach ein paar Tagen weg, aber die K-Y Menge wohl nicht.
Ich denke auch, die Grundfüllmenge geht niemals mehr weg. (Mit Grundfüllmenge meine ich die Menge die ich aus der Tube geholt habe.)
Meine Behauptung beruht darauf, das ich mein Edelstahl CR oder andere Ballstretcher nicht mehr Tragen kann.
Das bekomme ich niee mehr drüber. vorher hatte ich ein CR von 45mm und nun brauche ich 60/65mm
Ich habe alte Fotos gemacht von vorher und nachher, es hat sich bei mir so geändert als hätte ich permanent 500ml Kochsalz drinnen.

Ich verdünnte es zu 50% mit Kochsalz dann lies es sich viel besser spritzen und ich habe auch keinen einzigen Klumpen,
wie einige bei PUR Nutzung oder von SL berichten.
Ich habe innerhalb dieser 24 Monate 6 Tuben verbraucht. Und nur 2x etwas Fieber bekommen,
wahrscheinlich weil ich da zuviel auf einmal genommen hatte.

Im Schwanz will ich es nicht anwenden, weil man sich so schnell in der Menge verschätzt, ich die Form nicht verändern möchte,
Ich bedenken habe das das Gefühl drunter leiden wird.

(Gerne auf deutsch )
muhman

Post by muhman »

Okay, danke.
Dass es sich nicht komplett abbaut, ist nicht mein Ziel.

Wie wäre es bei Hyaluron?
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

muhman wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 12:03 am Hello, I've been following this thread for a long time.

(Gerne auf deutsch :) )
It's difficult to say something clearly here. Study topics on the introduction of KY or SL and you will understand the general "picture".
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

yesterday was in the tube for two hours, very slow, two inch gain, feels good, looks more even. And to be honest, I was excited to fill my new tube))) but I need to reduce...
Attachments
IMG_20240607_142635.jpg
WatchMeGrow

Post by WatchMeGrow »

Wow. Brilliant pump work.
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

Would love to see cock once its out the tube.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Jimjon wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 7:43 pm Would love to see cock once its out the tube.
This is how it looks after the tube, the size of the holder is about 4-5 more days. But everything is really soft and fluffy. There is a plus in this, since I went to this, but those who have been following my topic from the beginning know that my size became the catalyst for my wife to leave me and now I do not see the point in this size and try to reduce myself, sometimes using a pump . I already understand that it is possible that my skin has stretched so much that it has lost its "memory", yes, our body has a so-called memory, it is the wall of our immunity, like Bios on a computer, everything stays on it with the long enough influence of various factors on health. That is why there is such a proverb that the disease cannot be dismissed for a long time, because irreversible processes follow...
Attachments
тут в мене мішок 17 дюймів
тут в мене мішок 17 дюймів