First blisters ***update***

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Nu2Pump

First blisters ***update***

Post by Nu2Pump »

Pumped like normal, except with heating pad around tube. Came out with these bad boys. Any advice on care and healing process would be appreciated.
Attachments
20240526_081850.jpg
Last edited by Nu2Pump on Thu May 30, 2024 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tennsteven

Re: First blisters

Post by tennsteven »

Wow! that's some beautys. Gonna take a while to heal. Forget pumping for at least two weeks. If you pump before the underlying flesh is completely healed, then they will just appear again. Don't pop them as that thin layer is the bodies way of protecting itself. Use Neosporin and a light gause to protect the blisters from clothing and rubbing off the Neosporin. Use a paper tape. Leave just enough uncovered to pee. Change about 2 times per day.
Hope this will help
Nu2Pump

Post by Nu2Pump »

tennsteven wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 1:23 am Wow! that's some beautys. Gonna take a while to heal. Forget pumping for at least two weeks. If you pump before the underlying flesh is completely healed, then they will just appear again. Don't pop them as that thin layer is the bodies way of protecting itself. Use Neosporin and a light gause to protect the blisters from clothing and rubbing off the Neosporin. Use a paper tape. Leave just enough uncovered to pee. Change about 2 times per day.
Hope this will help
Thank you for the advice. I'm afraid to move. I sleep on my stomach. Hopefully the blisters are stronger than they look.
pumper83

Post by pumper83 »

don't sweat it!
They will heal! probably pop own there own or sluff off as they heal. i've had a few over the years and it sucks when it happens.
keep it clean and keep the polysporin (triple version with lidocaine works best) on it.
heating pad and higher pressure or long session with heat can do that! lol
will heal faster than you think too! ive had mine be healed in around 10 days.
Nu2Pump

Post by Nu2Pump »

pumper83 wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 1:07 pm don't sweat it!
They will heal! probably pop own there own or sluff off as they heal. i've had a few over the years and it sucks when it happens.
keep it clean and keep the polysporin (triple version with lidocaine works best) on it.
heating pad and higher pressure or long session with heat can do that! lol
will heal faster than you think too! ive had mine be healed in around 10 days.
Thanks. They definitely look worse than it actually is
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

I guess it's evident that no sex or masturbation. You want to keep everything quiet and not more the tissue too much to promote healing. When you start back, keep your vacuum to about 3Hg. Limit your time to about 10 minutes, take a long break (5 minutes) or more, pump again at the 3Hg level. Do this for 3-4 sets. Go about this routine for a couple of weeks before increasing. Just us as a learning lesson. Heat is good but don't overdo with high vacuum.
Nu2Pump

Post by Nu2Pump »

Screenshot_20240530_024150_Gallery.jpg
So, after 4 days this is what I have now. The layer was intact until I woke from a nap. Must have popped while sleeping. Putting Neosporin on it every couple of hrs
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

Remember to keep covered lightly to avoid rubbing off Neosporin and the abrasion from clothing.
Nu2Pump

Re: First blisters ***update***

Post by Nu2Pump »

First time I wish I was uncircumcised. Feel like I could put Neosporin on my head and inside of sleeve and head would just be protected
Nu2Pump

Post by Nu2Pump »

My penis looks like Freddy Kruger, I'm gonna die, put a fork in me.
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

Don't beat yourself up. It's gonna happen to almost everyone who pumps. Learn from your mistakes.
Just heal up and continue your progress. you'll be OK.
pumper83

Post by pumper83 »

All will be good! It does sting when they pop or peel off. Its raw. Keep the neosporin on it. Get the stuff with the numbing in it. Relax its going to heal!
Soon you will be back in the tube! :mrgreen:
wonky

Post by wonky »

Ouch. Been there.
I've had good luck simply rolling on a condom part way after slathering on the neosporin to protect both blisters and popped blisters from clothing abrasion. I'd roll it off to pee, afterwards smear on a bit more neosporin, then roll the condom back on. I'd refresh the condom once a day for good measure. I usually only needed the condom for maybe 2 to 3 days before it was healed up enough to ditch it entirely and just use the neosporin until things looked well on the way to healed back up.

The previous poster is right though, the tissues have been weakened in those spots and just because things look healed, for a good long while blisters will still easily reappear in the same places if you push it. Take it low, slow, and easy for several weeks.

I do want to add, that since moving to a portable pulsating breast pump, blisters rarely happen to me anymore. Shorter sessions, more of them, and a pulsed vacuum have produced more real results and less injury.
Nu2Pump

Post by Nu2Pump »

It'll be two weeks tomorrow. Thinking about doing some pumping on Monday. I see no discoloration and feel no pain or irritation where blisters were. Should I wait another week to be sure?
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

I know you will start back; so, keep vacuum to about 4Hg and limit time to 10 minutes with a 5 minute rest in between. Don't go over 45 minutes. Give yourself at least day between sessions. Just go slow. That blister and raw flesh is hiding just below the surface. Any harsh treatment to the flesh will just bring on another. You'll be fine. Low and slow