Squirrel is on to something

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

86yota

Squirrel is on to something

Post by 86yota »

So i did a big fill the friday before easter , my wife love a dought nut and gaint balls , i know im lucky. Any how my balls swallowed my dick so she was a lil sad. I had to rock had encapsulation one the size of a egg and one the size of a softball , well shes gone so i decided to add more to the small one to even them out so i poked a 18 gage into the small one not even remotely painfull and a bunch of yellow fluid came out and completely deflated it
So i tried the other one to and it did the same probly got 15oz out between the 2 . So if any one is unhappy with huge balls you can fix it . Knowing i can fix it and im after massive sagging balls and huge dick i did add 4 tubes off sl to my self 2 to my cock and 2 to my balls one on each side , on my cock i dont know were it goes somewhere in the base and a
Made a decent do ughnut but no were near boomer or squirrel ,maybe one day , she loves it so no reason to stop
gijoejw

Re: Squirrel is on to something

Post by gijoejw »

:shock: You added 4 tubes all at once?
86yota

Post by 86yota »

Yep unfortunately i was a lil intoxicated and made a bad decision, as much as i could fit in my cock and the rest in my balls , iv done it enough times to were i dont swell as much as when i started 4 years ago , but i still regret that much , i popped the encapsulation and drained them and had lots of room so i made a poor choice but when they get hard again i plan on draining them in about 2 months
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

It’s best to leave those alone once you do it, thats possible infection every time you do that. But 4 tubes is 500cc…. If i did that id prob go over 28” in size.
86yota

Post by 86yota »

It hasn't been to bad far as size and cant tell you why. my body absorbeds it at a fast rate and iv added so much to my self over the last couple years i dont really swell much at all. I think popping the encapsulation i had and draining them probably made room for the 4 tubes put in helped. But lil over a week later i can fill the the encapsulations forming so im going to try to drain them tomorrow morning, because of my sack size my wife is not loving the small dick , she all for doughnuts infact she love when i inject my cock
chubbykisses

Post by chubbykisses »

Sound great. Post pics!