Multiple Injection Locations.

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Mrs. Gunfire

Multiple Injection Locations.

Post by Mrs. Gunfire »

Hello people. I am interested in injecting saline into my breast, hips and buttocks. I have never done this before and am going from 0-60 but wanted comprehensive and safe advice and guides on how to do this. I am 5'6" 180 lbs. What are all the pieces for doing a drip infusion called? What types do I want? Has anyone ever tried these all at once? Where would be good catheter placement be? How much saline in each site?
djstaircase

Re: Multiple Injection Locations.

Post by djstaircase »

Please, don't go from 0 to 60. Do one site slowly and carefully.

You can absolutely work up to multiple sites at once, but never forget that the risks of improper infusion can be permanent. You also won't really know what your body can handle in terms of volume, nor your preferences that make it the best experience for you. By working up to the full-body plan more slowly, you'll have a better time when you do get there.
eam2012

Post by eam2012 »

Just note that boobs are easy, hips and butt are super difficult.

I almost gave up on both but I've had time to think of a new strategy and will try again in july.

Give it a shot, try not to go nuts the first time.
Drbullko

Post by Drbullko »

Hips and butt are super easy, leet me know if you need advice, I did them many times
Fortheloveoffat

Post by Fortheloveoffat »

Look forward to seeing the results! But you should definitely work up to this.

I’ve done multiple sites myself and it can be intense. Should not be done without plenty of experience under your belt so that you can recognise anything that’s not normal.
Attachments
IMG_4808.jpeg