My experience with K-Y

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Bluewave1228

Re: My experience with K-Y

Post by Bluewave1228 »

Boomber… you have to do what makes you happy. Obviously your wife has differences but you only live once and you have to do what makes your happy as well. If you want to grow then grow, there’s people out there who will accept you and love you for the fetish. If you were in Florida I would totally enjoy wanting to know more about the growth scene.
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Boomer what ky did you use? Like regular ky?
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

gijoejw wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 11:40 am Boomer what ky did you use? Like regular ky?
The same as everyone else. I know that there are many varieties... And what?
Attachments
johnson-johnson-82g-ky-sterile-lubricating-jelly-30103538003-ukmedicouk-uk-medical-supplies_6436__89352.1667200981.1280.1280.jpg
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

So I use surgilube and it encapsulates fairly hard, you seem to have a more soft appearance. When the ky encapsulates is it hard or soft?
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

gijoejw wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 1:29 am So I use surgilube and it encapsulates fairly hard, you seem to have a more soft appearance. When the ky encapsulates is it hard or soft?
a very diligent thing, but on my left everything is very loose and evenly distributed by this one, and on the right side there are quite large, not hard lumps that can be felt with hands. I can't explain how I feel and why.

And about the fact that KY will leave, I understand, but I already have such a large surplus of skin that the shape of the rest will still be approximately the same, but smaller. I am now observing an increase in small veins and the appearance of new ones and if the KY goes away, the skin does not. By and large, I knew it from the very beginning.
Attachments
it is difficult to see in the photo, but the growth of the venous network is quite large
it is difficult to see in the photo, but the growth of the venous network is quite large
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Interesting i am prob gonna order some to see how it feels vs surgilube. Surgilube has hard encapsulations and can be annoying due to the hardness. I thought about filling my cock shaft but ive been nervous about surgilube because it is and can be hard to inject in the shaft. Is ky easy to inject into the shaft?
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

gijoejw wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 8:18 am Interesting i am prob gonna order some to see how it feels vs surgilube. Surgilube has hard encapsulations and can be annoying due to the hardness. I thought about filling my cock shaft but ive been nervous about surgilube because it is and can be hard to inject in the shaft. Is ky easy to inject into the shaft?

I don't know which SL, but I think KY and SL are similar in consistency. Therefore, if the goal is easy injection, I think it makes no sense! ... But I read a lot of forums and noticed that SL lasts longer and leaves more radical results, and of course the allergic reaction is more severe.
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Ive never had an alergic reaction but def got sick from a big fill. I’d say SL does have a more hard encapsulation but body does consume it fairly well to a point. I won’t know unless I try ky vs sl.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

gijoejw wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 10:24 am Ive never had an alergic reaction but def got sick from a big fill. I’d say SL does have a more hard encapsulation but body does consume it fairly well to a point. I won’t know unless I try ky vs sl.
and how did you get sick from the big addition?
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

It happens if you use more than 60cc usually. Just a reaction to it to encapsulate what you injected. Does that happen with ky?
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

gijoejw wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 2:43 am It happens if you use more than 60cc usually. Just a reaction to it to encapsulate what you injected. Does that happen with ky?
I once had, I described this story here! But at the same time, I often added the tube and everything was fine!
salinecockpumper

Post by salinecockpumper »

gijoejw wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 2:43 am It happens if you use more than 60cc usually. Just a reaction to it to encapsulate what you injected. Does that happen with ky?
My cock can handle as much as I want to put in usually. I did 100ml a few times. I hope I can get 80/100 in on my next big session in about a month.
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

Today I was going to take a shower and paid a little attention to what was between my legs. My size has decreased quite a bit, but not enough time has passed for radical changes.

My friends and I sometimes go to the sauna to relax and I think it's a good place to meet. There we are often naked in front of each other, they don't know about my changes and hobbies, because his have quite classic views (I think so) and I often model a situation in which I have no luck hiding THIS!!! ))) There is no point in hiding.

Well, I want to say for the last time that I am already quite used to this size, regardless of the bad experience in the relationship and no matter how hard I try, somewhere in the "further" I have the idea of ​​continuing to add, but probably it takes time and everything to be weighed, because the size is already starting to go beyond what is acceptable by society and probably by some woman, even purely physically.
Attachments
I'm rather large, so the measurements may not seem big, but I'm 190 cm tall
I'm rather large, so the measurements may not seem big, but I'm 190 cm tall
Boomber_mod

Post by Boomber_mod »

today I filled my tube to the maximum and tomorrow I need to choose something much more))
Attachments
IMG_20240525_003325.jpg
the volume that I filled almost immediately is equal to 1.5 liters
the volume that I filled almost immediately is equal to 1.5 liters
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

Its an amazing difference when you go back to page 1.
Looks great though.