Constriction Ring Reviews For Big Packages

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Squirrel

Constriction Ring Reviews For Big Packages

Post by Squirrel »

After 20 years of being in this forum it seems everyone finds their own constriction solutions but there's been little talk about why or what's best. Here are some of my notes from the many (many, many) I've tried. All of this is written thinking of long continuous wear for infusers (or big pumpers). In order of the styles i wear most with my favorite combinations at the end.

SILICONE RINGS. Huge variety here. The cheap ones that are see through colors tend to stick to skin and hair and become uncomfortable really quickly. After trying at least two dozen options my results were that anything that looks shiny in the pictures or in the package may stretch a lot but will also tear or surprise break apart really easily. They don't last long when you're really big (2-5 uses). The Oxballs products are really stretchy and comfortable but suffer the easy breakage like all the other shiny ones. The Perfect Fit products are really stretchy and last 2-3x longer but the material can cause skin irritation for some folks. They're worth a try if you have money to potentially waste. Pumptoys rings are comfortable and great quality but also VERY expensive and not big enough to be comfortable for long time wear (could be solved by spending even more for custom 2.5-3.5" sizes). The best I've found so far is https://a.co/d/hMj8hN7. The multicolor one is a little bigger than the other colors and is very comfortable to wear for long periods (8+ hours). I've gotten 12 wears so far and it's only mildly stretched out but there are no signs it's going to break any time soon. A surprise random break on a silicone ring will make you jump out of your seat. Definitely something to avoid. Side note... Anything available on AliExpress or other direct from China manufacturer sites will be far too small for our hobby. Don't waste the $2.

WOMENS HAIR TIES. Again, lots of variety. Nearly every type has a downfall though. Usually an uncomfortable seam or connector to connect the circle, material that's not comfortable against skin for more than an hour, too thin of a ring so it digs in to the skin, etc. The best I've found are https://a.co/d/2t6ALQx. Very stretchy, no seam, comfortable material, can dig in a little on the first couple uses but stretch to be comfortable for our hobby pretty quickly. Also... Super cheap. Stretch them when wet and pull them in a towel to dry them out to stretch them out really fast.

LEATHER STRAPS. The wider the strap, the softer the leather, and the less buckles or snaps on it the more comfortable it is. They don't stretch much at all, so if it isn't close to being comfortable at the start it never will. After years of trying to like leather I bought, I finally bought a couple DIY kits from Amazon of snaps, clips and tools along with leather material to make my own. Best $30 I've spent so far! As my size changes with the Surgilube i can make new straps at any time to fit my new size comfortably. Before Surgilube I made a set of 4 straps for the different sizes I could end up at with saline and dextrose. One 6' (2m) piece of leather can make a out 3-5 straps for folks that infuse. Only tools you need to own are a small hammer to punch holes and a wood block to put under the leather while you use the hammer. Soften the leather as much as you can for the best comfort.

NEOPRENE (STRETCHY RUBBER) STRAPS. The material is super comfy but will break or tear after the slightest nick in the material. Like leather, the wider the better. Unlike leather it stretches a lot which has pros and cons. The material by itself is useful. If you have a strap made out of it with snaps in it our hobby will cause the holes for the snaps to stretch out and tear apart or the snaps to fall out.

BELTS. Can be comfortable for short periods when at home but are never discreet. Leather belts are too tough. Fabric (robe) belts are comfy but tough to wear in public.

STRETCHY MEDICAL BANDAGE TAPE. Comfy at first but shifts a lot while wearing. It rolls over on itself and digs in to skin and pulls hair easily. Only useful for an hour or two.

ROPE. Can be OK if you know how to tie proper knots so your body movement doesn't make it tighter as you wear it. Again, usually can't be worn in public because the more comfortable thicker rope is harder to hide. Smooth flexible bondage rope is by far the best type but can be expensive. Almost anything from a hardware store is terrible (thin, scratchy, pulls hair, etc).

TOURNIQUETS. Common rubber tourniquet material is stretchy enough but rolls over on itself causing it to bite hair and dig in to skin quickly. OK for 1hr or less with little movement. If you're moving it will suck.

WIRE. Just don't. With or without insulation it's just a bad solution since there are other options noted above that are just as cheap and better.

MY FAVORITE COMBINATIONS WHEN BIG! The silicone ring or hair ties linked above are the best. When wearing the hair ties I'll put 1-2 around just balls and another 1-2 around the whole package. Depending on my size these can both be worn for 8+ hours comfortably. If the hair ties or silicone rings are new and not stretched yet I'll put a 6"x1" neoprene rubber strap between them and my skin to make it not dig in under my balls. With the neoprene there I can wear this for 24hr+ and do normal activity. If I don't need to be in public I also add a home made leather strap as a ball splitter from the bottom of my sack to right under my penis. This will dig in after an hour or two but another 1" wide neoprene piece under it makes it comfortable all day. I don't use the splitter in public though because it pushes everything up and forward. BUT... If you're looking to show a huge bulge comfortably this is THE BEST combo I've found.

I'll put up some pictures of my gear in here soon so you can see what I'm talking about.

Happy filling everyone!

- Squirrel
Squirrel

Re: Constriction Ring Reviews For Big Packages

Post by Squirrel »

Bringing this back to the top to open it up to other comfortable wearable stuff for our hobby.

Perfect Fit, Bull Bag stretchers are amazing! https://a.co/d/9UVFAEn and https://a.co/d/cMvuJxS. They are extremely stretchy to start and stretch out slowly as you use them. Great to add a protective layer of warmth (I live in Michigan), and to help make a big loose size feel like one big ball, without squeezing. I've had the regular one for 2 years and it has grown with my Surgilube journey. No tears and has held up well. I recently picked up the snug model but so far when I stretch it around my balls, it pops off. It fits around my SL cock very well though as a protective layer against zipper and seam rubbing. Only mild gripe is that it absorbs color from other silicone wearables so it can look stained after a while. The pics show what I'm talking about.

Also, I'm going to recommend this cock ring again.
https://a.co/d/hMj8hN7. It's absolutely the best one I've ever found. Over 40 wears of an hour and many 2-4 hour wears, and it's still 100% intact! It has stretched about 25% since I got it which isn't much considering the SL size it's always around. I picked up another as a backup in case this one breaks. 😁
Attachments
Wearing the regular vs the snug fit next to it.
Wearing the regular vs the snug fit next to it.
2yr stretched regular vs a new snug fit.
2yr stretched regular vs a new snug fit.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Last bump... The bull bag finally tore and had to be thrown out after 2+ years and 50+ wears while I've grown with Surgilube. Wearing a new one now. 😁

The cock ring is still holding strong after 5 months and 75+ wears for many hours. I can't recommend this cock ring enough for our hobby. Over the last month or so I've also started to wear it just around my balls with the middle part as a splitter. It's perfect! The only annoyance is that any ball splitter I put on isn't comfortable for more than 30-45 minutes do to my size (16+" around).
Attachments
New Bull Bag and old one a couple days before it split.
New Bull Bag and old one a couple days before it split.
JimmyJones

Post by JimmyJones »

Im a big fan of these silicone "Grafiti Bands". They some in several colors, sizes and widths, and can be bought off Amazon so they are easy to get and replace. The smaller ones are great for wearing around normally, and after some pumping/saline/N20 the larger sizes are also good for preventing migration and keeping your size. May have to try a few sizes to find ones that fit comfortably.
Attachments
grifiti bands joes.jpg
Someguyoverthere

Post by Someguyoverthere »

Do you infuse with the bull bag on or do you stretch it over after. And how?
Someguyoverthere

Post by Someguyoverthere »

Do you infuse with the bull bag on or do you stretch it over after. And how?
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

I put on the bull bag after I'm already big and the injection hole is sealed. A little moisturizer helps a ton to get into it.
tout69

Post by tout69 »

Thanks for sharing all your findings.
I wanted to post a link to your recommended 3 in 1 for the UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Funend-Pleasur ... r=8-1&th=1

I also have a recomendation of my own, this multi pack of rings is great for those who are bigger, the two biggest sizes are really big: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0CT3MRCRZ? ... ct_details