Juicy XL worn out?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

polazza

Juicy XL worn out?

Post by polazza »

So Ive been using a Juicy XL for a while now and its having a hard time keeping suction. Ive shaved and everything, but air is still leaking around the edges. Have I worn this thing out?
BigBallBear

Re: Juicy XL worn out?

Post by BigBallBear »

How is the seal itself? Any notable damage or warping? Are you wearing it differently in any way? Too much lube, not enough lube, lube in the wrong/right places, there’s a whole load of individual instances combined or not that could be causing this.
Journey to filling the Monster Sr by pumping alone...
Pumpchub

Post by Pumpchub »

Mine just ripped apart last pump, the large ring ripped right off the smaller ring
polazza

Post by polazza »

BigBallBear wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 3:48 am How is the seal itself? Any notable damage or warping? Are you wearing it differently in any way? Too much lube, not enough lube, lube in the wrong/right places, there’s a whole load of individual instances combined or not that could be causing this.
Seal itself is in good shape, just air getting in around the skin. No lube when I was getting a good seal with it tho.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Pumpchub wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 9:06 am Mine just ripped apart last pump, the large ring ripped right off the smaller ring
Were you using a glass jar? Mine recently did the same thing, and I was…

Luckily I also have the regular which I can (hopefully) use with my new smaller actual pumping tube.
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Pumpchub

Post by Pumpchub »

TinyMe wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 5:25 pm
Pumpchub wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 9:06 am Mine just ripped apart last pump, the large ring ripped right off the smaller ring
Were you using a glass jar? Mine recently did the same thing, and I was…

Luckily I also have the regular which I can (hopefully) use with my new smaller actual pumping tube.
Yah I was using glass jars.. I not sure what to use for a seal Nowr