Is lube the key

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

dwm4re

Is lube the key

Post by dwm4re »

I have just started sac and ball pumping in my 3 inch tube. I am currently pumping in my Lelux tube after I put some jojoba oil on everything. When I pump to a 3hg it hurts, so I'm just doing enough pressure to get a slight tug. As I said I'm 5 days new at this. When I use my Oxball Juicy xl with it, sometimes it hurts even more. Is this because I do not have a low hanging sac to start with or because I'm not lubing everything up like I should with the right product. Any assistance would be appreciated.
Attachments
20240424_053955.jpg
paulyyyy

Re: Is lube the key

Post by paulyyyy »

Hello you need to get a nice soft seal like a STJ precision seal 100% silicone from Pump toys.com
dwm4re

Post by dwm4re »

I actually have an Oxball Juicy XLthat is super soft but the issue is not where on my body the tube is, it's that pull on the sac. I thought perhaps it's not lubed up enough to slide on the I side of the tube and it is getting dry pulled and that was my issue.. just looking for opinions
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

The key is patience, determination, and air pressure.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

What type of pain is it? Shooting. Sharp or dull ache?

You definitely need lube by the way, a good moisturiser or coconut oil is really good.

If you have no lube and you fill your tube, the balls won’t be able to slide down the tube as they expand - I know as I’ve been there occasionally in my early pump days.

Also, don’t expect things to happen overnight, pumping puts a lot of pressure on you (your balls especially as they’re least used to vacuum and the engorgement that follows) and you need to work your way up carefully, listening to your body as you go.
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Benny1972

Post by Benny1972 »

I put loads of lube on especially around the balls, don't have any pain or discomfort but only just got started so will post when i go back in the jar. Look forward to your progress....
FlatlandStrapper

Post by FlatlandStrapper »

I have had very good luck with using coconut oil. It's slippery and does the skin good as well. I have been using a body lotion with vitamin E to pump because it makes less of a mess. Whatever you use i also suggest you coat the inside of your tube as well. That way it's easier when everything is sliding in and getting settled.