Calcium chloride penectomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

NuderThanNude

Re: Calcium chloride penectomy

Post by NuderThanNude »

Just seems that there would be a lot less risk and trauma to surrounding tissue if the penis was just tied off with a tie that wouldn't slip off and a clean slice was made through the penis. Either way you will end up in the ER. It just seems a clean slice would heal a lot faster with no necrosis and risk of blood infections from it. Not recommending either but just my thoughts.
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

how did your doctors visit go
can i ask why you are going to use just 1 mi once a month
to me it seems that what a woman would take for hormone issues
there are other trans sites where you can bettter info on dosage
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

Reading the page it seemed like the standard dosage was 1ml if you have any resources that might direct me for proper dosing please share I would love to get it right. I just read to drug info on the page and based on what it said it sounded like 1 ml was standard get you to normal female level.

Do I need to be approaching this like puberty and going higher doses?
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

exactly that the does for females
yes it will be like puberty and take the same time as females except you might not get the size youwant or as fast
if it was me go to the trans sites and i would up it
as i said i started slow with the pills and was taking half the max twice a day
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

start slow with the 1 ml and if no bad side affects slowly increase it
as i said you will get a tingling in your chest, thats the skin and muscles expanding
later on your aerolas will start o get puffy and and bigger and start o change color.
mine went to a soft pink with softer edges
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

it seems to me , what you bought is for women to take when they are in menopause to keep there hormone level up
imo i dont think 1 ml will do what you want
taking spiro will definitly give you boobs with a stronger estrogen dose
also a lot depends on your genetics and your mothers. generally speaking a female will be 1 cup size smaller
it took me a year and a half to get to a b/c cup and another year and a half to get to a good c and that was at half max dose

even for young girls thay dont start till puberty , when they start with periods at around 12 to 14 . then it will be till about 15 , 16 to get boobs in most cases and by 18 theyare generally at there full size
even if your mother is big even for females , no gaurentee you wuill be as big.
my first wife was a c her mother was a lot bigger. this wife has two daughters one is big like her the other smaller
i would suggest you google your estrogen on web md or drugchecker and see what it is for
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

I shouldn’t have to take spiro because I’m not producing testosterone other then what’s out my adrenal gland and estrogen should help suppress that if I’m remembering what I read correctly.

I might need to do 1.5 ml and i found some sites that talk about dosing and it looks like with the 40 ml that should help. If you keep reading on it there is a section on HRT for people transitioning. I’ve been doing some reading on levels and dosing since you mentioned it and it does seem like I might need to go up to 1.5 at least.
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

yes you are correct but imho i dont think you are going to get the results you want
what you are taking is for women with menopause or post menopause and other female issue from what i have read and know spiro has nothing to do with t levels and that was what really helped me
how did your doctors visit go
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

the other trans sites will give you a lot more help and info
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

I’m trying to do the injections because it’s easier than pills everyday. I see my endocrinologist Monday so I’m gonna talk to them about it as well.
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

very good
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

how did you make out at the endo
has your surgery been scheduled yet
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

Well I asked my endo to put me on female hormones and he agreed surprisingly so turns out I didn’t need to purchase any. I’ll start weekly injections here shortly. And no my next surgery is gonna be in weeks or months sadly so I’m stuck with this catheter bag for a while.
Valcore220

Post by Valcore220 »

Here is my best healing photo you can see where some stitches came loose. Looks like a weird clit. Also trying to hide my catheter.
Attachments
IMG_6541.jpeg
rbm 75

Post by rbm 75 »

thats very good to hear, igues there s a medical reason why
it looks like your surgery so far is doing great
dont understand why your next one isnt being done sooner onless they are waiting for you to heal more
are you still peeing from 2 spots
are you on the site trans pulse
they have some great articles and threads about injections
what meds is the doctor going to give you
may i ask how is your wife taking this