Anal fisiting

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

msan

Re: Anal fisiting

Post by msan »

My girlfriend is fisting me...........
Attachments
with cockring...
with cockring...
camma52

Post by camma52 »

Lucky you :roll:
Tried pumping once and now I love it.
mkrzewu

Post by mkrzewu »

Yep, I envy you man, you must feel lucky!!
jamesy

Post by jamesy »

how long does it take to be able to take a fist? whats a good way to practice?
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Is she massaging your prostate? If not, ask her to because it feels fantastic and when I experience it my cock drips cum for ages :)
SAVOYHARD

Post by SAVOYHARD »

Fist dans la natyure !
Fist dans la natyure !
Pics and Vidéo : http://www.xtube.com/set.php?s=k3RGMTpjZZD
Slave male soumis nu. Cobaye maso. Servilement votre !
waterwagon

Post by waterwagon »

Fisting is a long term learning curve...90% of all fisters are only wrist deep players. then 5-8 % can get to the forearm or Elbow...the remaining small percentage can get deeper. Getting to the elbow takes years of Slow Practice and mental control of the bowel Muscles. Getting past the "second ring" (actually a muscular fold of the Bowel) is a very major learning and training task that is far too often undertaken by sitting on big toys......very wrong approach and can put to at great risk for permanant injuries! It takes long, smaller Diameter toys and the ability to slowly work them all the way through this Fold. It is a very difficult task to train the muscles to relax and allow the bowels to straighten out and allow anything to pass through! It is such an intense feeling that most people just never can master it! But never "Force" anything through this area....! Once a small, soft toys will pass without spasms ...then you keep upsizing the toys until you are nearing 8-9" required for a hand to pass. This is not a 2 weekend adventure....but rather years of slow play and conditioning! Once you are near 9" around with toys...you might be ready to try a small hand that belongs to a skilled anal Player. This area is so intense with feelings that great care is required to prevent spasms or Injury. Slow and tons of Lube are key to any anal fisting. It is Messy...But only Crisco works the best..and only Dawn dishsoap cleans up Crisco!!! Never Too Much Lube!!!! Never!
I am a beyond the Elbow and almost to the Shoulder fister....so I think I know this subject well! My best is just 2-3" short of the Top's Shoulder. It has taken years to obtain this depth....and I continue to train to go deeper. At this depth the Top's Fingers are into the Transverse Colon! So great care is required! I also can fist Myself wrist deep.
I am on http://www.Asspig.com and many other websites as "Waterwagon" Jay in Homosassa, Fl.
Attachments
Fisted just short of the Shoulder
Fisted just short of the Shoulder
Curious271

Post by Curious271 »

Not there yet... My wife is working hard at getting a fist in my ass. Our only problem is she gets in a hurry and can't get past the palm. I just need to find a way to get her to slow down and work my ass slowly. Can't wait til it pops in the first time. Then curious what she'll want to do next!