1L saline

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

ol0run

1L saline

Post by ol0run »

Two days ago, I introduced saline infusion to my wife. She didn't give me that "WTH?" face; she actually kept asking me questions like, "Is it safe?" and "How do you know when it's enough?" However, she was still skeptical. I told her I would try it again (I used to do it but only when I was alone at home). When I mentioned the needle and IV kit, she was like, "Woah!" When I bought all the equipment and she saw a box of needles, she got a bit scared. So, what I did was, the moment she went to bed, I infused 1L, hoping it would stay big enough for her to see it tomorrow morning. Haha.
here's the result of tonight will see how she react tomorrow
Attachments
1713315400174.jpg
1713315400167.jpg
1713315400163.jpg
1713315400157.jpg
mRuss

Re: 1L saline

Post by mRuss »

great shape!
ol0run

Post by ol0run »

mRuss wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:07 amgreat shape!
thank you sir, might try to go for more in future
curioustim

Post by curioustim »

Looks incredible!!
Hope you and she enjoyed it!!
greenie

Post by greenie »

Beautiful, hope she loves them and is ok with you going to the size you desire, my wife accepts me pumping and plays with them for me but would never accept saline unfortunately
The bigger they are the harder I get.
ol0run

Post by ol0run »

I wouldn't say she fully accepted I mean this her first time ever hearing of this let alone see someone do it and by that going for whole 1L she was overwhelmed by the size she was scared of something may go wrong or what if they stay like that haha I assured her all is good nothing to worry after a bit she started playing with them going easy thinking they might pop haha, she kept throwing some jokes here and there, but later we did had sex while inflated she did say it felt nice as the balls kept smacking her, I know she always said she's open for new things when it come to pleasure sex etc .. but I guess she never had this in mind haha. I would say it went way better than I expected might do more now 🤣
RealMeRon2020

Post by RealMeRon2020 »

I totally get this. My wife and I tried it out on her first doing sailing on her tits. We had lots of fun.We did this a couple dozen times. Later I tried it on me. She said she didn't enjoy it because she couldn't get full access to the full length of my penis. I was a little bummed because I really enjoyed doing this. I would do two litters of dex 5%... Get pretty large. And then she wouldn't want to climb on top of me... So we changed it up. She realized I really enjoyed it. We talked about how I could make herbie happy while i'm inflated and things that we could do to. We ended up coming up with a long list of things We could do while I was inflated. Long story short after 4 years.We now have a rhythm where I do it every other week for a couple days ....and she loves it. Find other ways to bring her pleasure while you can't fully be inside.... Good luck.....
ol0run

Post by ol0run »

RealMeRon2020 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:55 pm I totally get this. My wife and I tried it out on her first doing sailing on her tits. We had lots of fun.We did this a couple dozen times. Later I tried it on me. She said she didn't enjoy it because she couldn't get full access to the full length of my penis. I was a little bummed because I really enjoyed doing this. I would do two litters of dex 5%... Get pretty large. And then she wouldn't want to climb on top of me... So we changed it up. She realized I really enjoyed it. We talked about how I could make herbie happy while i'm inflated and things that we could do to. We ended up coming up with a long list of things We could do while I was inflated. Long story short after 4 years.We now have a rhythm where I do it every other week for a couple days ....and she loves it. Find other ways to bring her pleasure while you can't fully be inside.... Good luck.....
That's really interesting for her to accept do it on her first time, I doubt mine would agree she's squeamish when it come to needles.and I ain't gonna push her to do it until she give her consent.
my wife didn't want to climb on top thinking she would probably pop them lol, totally agree with finding a rhythm when and when not to inflate appreciate your comment sir thx 😁
Curious271

Post by Curious271 »

RealMeRon2020 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:55 pm I totally get this. My wife and I tried it out on her first doing sailing on her tits. We had lots of fun.We did this a couple dozen times. Later I tried it on me. She said she didn't enjoy it because she couldn't get full access to the full length of my penis. I was a little bummed because I really enjoyed doing this. I would do two litters of dex 5%... Get pretty large. And then she wouldn't want to climb on top of me... So we changed it up. She realized I really enjoyed it. We talked about how I could make herbie happy while i'm inflated and things that we could do to. We ended up coming up with a long list of things We could do while I was inflated. Long story short after 4 years.We now have a rhythm where I do it every other week for a couple days ....and she loves it. Find other ways to bring her pleasure while you can't fully be inside.... Good luck.....

you are a luck man!! My wife is small in every way. So much so there's of positions I can fuck her, and It just gets torn up. So her first words are I can't handle you any bigger you don't need or nor do I want bigger. She's coming around to the ball stretching as they are long enough for me to fuck her with them. She loves that!! Not sure how inflation will go over. One of these days maybe!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

ol0run wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:17 am
Your boys took it like a champ! Any more might get uncomfortable.
Try a liter, and tie off next time to hold more of it in!
Eventually they will get floppy enough to allow full access of your shaft to your lucky wife! It could be an epic battle of your bulge.
ol0run

Post by ol0run »

pipefitterdom wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:55 am
ol0run wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:17 am
Your boys took it like a champ! Any more might get uncomfortable.
Try a liter, and tie off next time to hold more of it in!
Eventually they will get floppy enough to allow full access of your shaft to your lucky wife! It could be an epic battle of your bulge.
I believe 1L is enough any more it might be uncomfortable as you said or it will simply migrate to other parts, atm I'm trying to go slow even for my wife to slowly indulge into this, even tho you know how eagerly I would like to inflate again. yesterday she was like ohh you're deflated now and back to normal I was worried you might stay like that so I'm trying to go easy just to assure her it's all fine and fun
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Sounds like a good plan.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

pipefitterdom wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:55 am Try a liter, and tie off next time to hold more of it in!
This is the way.
PortlandKink

Post by PortlandKink »

Nice job. I did this years ago and love it. Been a while though. Anybody know how to get supplies for this? Years ago I bought a kit from a place in London but I’m sure there are junk suppliers here in the US
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

You have a wonderfully open wife. Stay the course and don't push it. Enjoy the fun big times... And enjoy the normal times. Being big 100% of the time brings A TON of social, work, clothing issues. It's a life changing commitment.

It took 18 years for my wife to accept my size fetish and be willing to try to play with me (again). I introduced her to me doing saline pretty early when we were dating and it was accepted. Pretty quickly the concerns about my safety and her enjoyment popped up. She tolerated my hobby so long as it didn't affect the bedroom for a few years. Then she didn't allow it due to thinking I was causing heath risks for myself. When I did Surgilube there was an almost 2yr bedroom break. I still don't know 100% how we got through it, but we've got a silent agreement that this is just part of the marriage now.

Every relationship is different but it sounds like you've got someone that is a little open in the bedroom. Have fun. Be open.

And keep us updated about your journey and how your wife reacts. 😁