Stretcher Newbie Questions

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

IronBull00

Stretcher Newbie Questions

Post by IronBull00 »

Have naively toyed with stretching for awhile. Purchased boat loads of silicone ball stretchers really with no results. I have moved onto stainless steel weights and i feel that i'm increasing there in height and weight. 2 questions at this point:

1. I have thick testicular skin and tight nuts. I use heat to get everthing loosed up so that I can get the weights on. Currently wear one 20mm 1 lb, 7 oz weight, and a 10mm 5 oz weight. And I let them hang. Problem is that after awhile (can be about 5 minutes, sometimes 15) my balls are turning blue. I can get this to calm down by applying heat. I use the largest inside diameter weights I can find (51mm and 52mm). Any suggestions for keeping the circulation going?

2. My objective is to just get them hanging rather than hiding up next to my body. I know that is an adaptive feature for our tanks to help regulate temperature. But my ball clingyness seems excessive. And I believe its been my whole life like this and possibly as a result I do not have a lot of that great-looking loose ball skin hanging from up around my cock through to the base of my nuts. Is growing some of that loose ball skin part of the adaptation to stretching? Any suggestions for increasing this skin?
IMG_9974.jpeg
chubbykisses

Re: Stretcher Newbie Questions

Post by chubbykisses »

IronBull00 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:10 am Have naively toyed with stretching for awhile. Purchased boat loads of silicone ball stretchers really with no results. I have moved onto stainless ....
Wow 51mm inner diameter? Sounds like you have some pretty big nuts sir. I myself am at 36 inner diameter. I thought lot about your questions and there seems to be a lot to unpack here.

First of all I'd say if you lose weight that will make your skin thinner and stretcher, but that's hard I know. I started fasting all day and only eating dinner, took two weeks to get used to it. After a few months was able to lose 15 lbs.

But aside from that, I would ask you a question: you mention you use heat to loosen up the skin. How? Locally witha heat pad? That's a great idea, and can work, but you should focus more on raising your core temperature. Wear thick beanie, cover your ears, use a scarf, wear two layers of sweatpants, a hoodie ect.... you get the picture.

Two things make our balls contract: Cold and stress/pain. Try to relax and work on your breathing. This can help you balls relax too. If you are in a lot of pain, or are getting frusterated/flustered it becomes a futile effort. Stop take a break and try again when you are calmed and relaxed and comfortable.

You may not even be a size 50mm. Your problem may just be contraction of the scrotum. I wear a 36mm, but that includes when I'm fully relaxed in a hot tub at max dangly. My 36inner diameter weight can also turn my balls blue too.

Don't think of your balls as a spring, they are more like a water balloon. Stretching them longer makes then thinner, and them contracting upwards makes then wider.

Silicone stretchers ALWAYS fit. Because they stretch to be bigger or smaller as needed. I'm guessing you probably learned some bad habits from using those so long. You can force a silicone ring over a pair of cold contracted nuts no problem. Steel stretchers are brutal. They don't budge. You really have to master core temp control. I'm that wierd guy in the office that always wears his coat. Yeah. I that guy. Gotta stay warm. Also I wear a thin sock over my package to keep it toasty.

The skin is changed in two ways:
Think of a whore's pussy: If you fuck it a lot with huge dildos it will stretch open more and more until its just plain wore out. Kinda like a rubber band. The first few pulls are tight and firm but if you keep stretching and stretching and stretching, some of the internal molecular bonds will break resulting in a more compliant material. Same with your balls. As a result of tiny microscopic tears in the molecular structure of the collogen and elastin proteins in your skin, the skin will become flimsier, and less robust. It will be able to stretch out more.

In addition to that "flimsification" yes you could expect some skin growth too. Just like how people grow more skin when they get fatter. Its easy to notice thebextra skin after they lose the weight. The skin grew a lot and now it's left over and can't reabsorb.

Try ball pumping. It could help loosen up your sack, might take to the weights better.
Attachments
Sure feels good to have my little fucktoy suck and slurp on my saggy stretched out sack.
Sure feels good to have my little fucktoy suck and slurp on my saggy stretched out sack.
Man its hard to beat the the intensity of a good stretch combined with a rough sloppy face fucking.
Man its hard to beat the the intensity of a good stretch combined with a rough sloppy face fucking.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Winter isn't a good time for stretching, even if you have length, it just isn't. You do what you have to do.
Firstly, moisturise. The softer the skin, the easier it will stretch. Plenty of products out there. Personally i prefer coconut oil. Natural product, soaks in quite quickly, doesn't block the pores and has some anti bacterial properties. If you're in the UK, B&M, 2 quid a jar. I apply 4 or 5 times a day. Try and keep them warm, it can be hard work in winter. Quickest and easiest is a wheat bag. Warm it in the microwave, careful not to get it too hot !, You need a big sausage shaped one. Early morning, off to work in the van, one end of the wheat bag tucked under the balls and the rest up and over the top. keeps the balls off the cold seat. If i have to stop anywhere on route, i have a large towel on the passenger seat folded over twice, nice and thick. Put the wheat bag at one end and roll the towel up, it'll keep it warm for a while.
50mm plus is a good sized ball bag but you will find that as they lower they will thin out and you'll have to get some narrower ones. As you start to get length you can up the weight but be careful not to go too heavy too soon.
Nothing will happen overnight, it takes time but once you manage to get a second weight on or a bigger one you will know you're on the way. You just have to keep at it.

BnL

Always here if you have any questions.
IronBull00

Post by IronBull00 »

Awesome, been floundering with all this for decades...thinking "damn, there has to be someone out there that can give some authoritative advice..." and voila, i've hit a goldmine. thanks guys.

chubbykisses - yeah, i'm getting to the point where silicone stretchers can make nice "gear" decorations, but not really gonna provide the correct stimulus to add length to the balls. and plus, i've been avoiding some good moisturizing (i.e., coconut oil) because it erodes the silicone...so all in all the silicone stretchers are not a great use of my money. as an initial starter, i am finding that heat plus a couple of silicone stretchers, gets me set-up to start putting weights on my nuts. this is very fast. i need to get a solid pump as you suggest because that will help me get in some good skin stretching as well as get the balls used to being away from the body. the pump I am currently using is really tricky in getting a good seal.

and i agree that there must be some micro tissue damage in the skin and connective tissues with stretching, just like with muscle and skin, and then there is a recovery and adaptation response (strength coach here so very familiar with the stress/adaptation cycle). have ordered some bigger and heavier weights from thechaingang.com and anxious to get those on there after ample warming to provide some ball stretch. thanks for the input bud. i'm feeling more confident that i'm moving in the right direction and i will be getting some length to my nuts.
IronBull00

Post by IronBull00 »

great, solid advice bignlow:

the wheat bags are excellent. bought a couple about 3 years ago and dug them out a couple of months ago when i really wanted to give the stretching a good go. in fact, i use them very similarly to you. kind of sitting on them and wrapping em around the nuts until they cool enough to sit the goods inside. you can get burned for sure.

coconut oil is an excellent moisturizer and i like keeping things simple and pure. and it makes sense that the softer the skin, the easier it will stretch. learning a lot about nut skin here.

i'm hoping things will thin out as length increases, as you predict, and i can use smaller inside diameter weights. got a 30mm length weight on the way. anxious to warm and stretch my way into that and see if i can start getting some length on my sack.

thanks a lot bud. my confidence is growing thanks to this input!