Juicy XL question

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Glacieron

Juicy XL question

Post by Glacieron »

How do you get the Juicy XL to work with the monstertube sr? I’ve tried everything really, lubed it, then found out don’t lube it. Stretch/compress it by putting pressure down on the cylinder/tube, it always gets sucked in somehow every flippin’time. Help please. I’ve seen others do it, so it has to be able to be done. Share how please
drew_uk

Re: Juicy XL question

Post by drew_uk »

I’ve not had much luck with the juicy xl or the silicone pump toys seal :(
tout69

Re: Juicy XL question

Post by tout69 »

Glacieron wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:06 pm How do you get the Juicy XL to work with the monstertube sr? I’ve tried everything really, lubed it, then found out don’t lube it. Stretch/compress it by putting pressure down on the cylinder/tube, it always gets sucked in somehow every flippin’time. Help please. I’ve seen others do it, so it has to be able to be done. Share how please
From my experiments so far I have found that you want the end of the monster tube to be totally clean and dry and then press it really hard onto the oxballs while the vacuum forms. The lack of lube helps grip agains the oxballs. But even with this at higher pressures it can start to get sucked in so I am sticking to "low and slow"