Testicular atrophy

Discussion about male impotence.

Moderator: bigray57

Pumpchub

Testicular atrophy

Post by Pumpchub »

Anyone have experience with TRT or strait up being on gear cycles, reversing testicular atrophy?
I've been on trt for a couple years following a prostate infection, so coming off isn't really an option from the damage, and with a history prostate cancer in the family I want my t levels to stay up.

Any pumping techniques, or suggestions to get my balls and loads back to their old glory?
AndyJ

Re: Testicular atrophy

Post by AndyJ »

My testicles were damaged by a staph infection, and then shortly after that I went on TRT. The boys were the size of grapes, and soft.

I started pumping them in a straight tube at 3"Hg. It took a few months to start seeing results. I pump about half an hour every day. ("free" time when I'm laying in bed surfing the web on a tablet) They are now firm, and stay in the medium to high range for testicle size. Mine are more elongated than oval, so that's 1x2 to 1.5x2.5".

I'm not after an enlarged scrotum like the guys in the ball pumping section, which is why I use a straight tube instead of a stepped tube or jar. I am still getting more hang as the scrotum stretches, but that's unavoidable, and I wanted some anyway.

You would expect that since the scrotum is open to the abdominal cavity, that it would just pull fluid down, pressures would equalize, and there would be nothing to make the balls expand. In practice, it takes a while for the scrotum to fill, and the balls get expanded during that time.

They still vary in size from day to day, or even hour to hour. I have no idea if they did that before; it wasn't something I ever really wondered about.

There may be better ways to make your balls bigger, but I haven't found any yet. I went through a whole list of supplements that are supposed to help, with a month on each one, checking ball size with a digital caliper. My measurements verified I got nothing. But enough people have reported that some of them - Damiana, for example - work, that it's worth seeing if they work for you. If nothing else, they're cheap and easy to try.
LadyD

Re: Testicular atrophy

Post by LadyD »

Thanks for this informations