Permanent hair removal

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

MasterA6

Re: Permanent hair removal

Post by MasterA6 »

AndyJ wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:28 pm I bought a Remington epilator. I figure I could have saved my money and just yanked pubic hair out in clumps with a pair of pliers.
Haha, I had the same issue. I keep trying the epilator hoping it gets better. Day before yesterday I gave it a go and gave up after 5 minutes. Yesterday I just waxed my scrotum and shaft, that is easily bearable.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

I bought a DIY waxing kit a couple of years ago, but after the experience with the epilator I left the waxing stuff in the box. Maybe I should give it a try.
MasterA6

Post by MasterA6 »

AndyJ wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:20 am I bought a DIY waxing kit a couple of years ago, but after the experience with the epilator I left the waxing stuff in the box. Maybe I should give it a try.
You should, the pain is a quick sharp pain and then fades quickly. Make sure to trim the hair to a 1/4 to 1/3 of an inch, do small patches at a time, and hold the skin tight. If the wax kit comes with oil to apply first make sure to use that.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

I waxed my own legs, underarms, pubes, and cock and arse for years, but I could never get to grips with the balls.

Once I finally started going back to a pro, I realised how much easier it is for someone else to do it for you! :lol:
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
bucket

Post by bucket »

Yes, I think I'll go back to waxing. The epilator works but I find it's prone to breaking hairs off a lot. Plus you can't use it on your scrotum, the risk of a pinch is too high. Considering home IPL but not sure of its success rate, read mixed reviews. I know it's not like a pro laser treatment.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

The IPL device I bought was strong enough to cause sunburn on the higher settings. It had enough power that I could smell burning hair. It would take longer for the hair to grow back, since it was zapping below the skin, but it didn't actually slow the growth any, that I could tell.

I don't know whether a real, salon-grade device would work better, of course.

The true laser devices work pretty much the same as the electrified filament devices; the operator focuses the laser and burns the root. They're a bit easier to use since you don't have to slide a wire alongside the hair down to the root.
MasterA6

Post by MasterA6 »

TinyMe wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:08 pm I waxed my own legs, underarms, pubes, and cock and arse for years, but I could never get to grips with the balls.

Once I finally started going back to a pro, I realised how much easier it is for someone else to do it for you! :lol:
Definitely easier for someone else but no issues here with the scrotum, it's fiddly but somehow works for me. I didn't do above the dick because I grew that out and bleached it, may dye it a bright colour.
K.caseni-Las

Post by K.caseni-Las »

The growing back is what I really don't like . A 1000 needles sting with every step when my scrotum is in folds. I'd love to have a oily hairless junk.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Had my second Hollywood laser treatment yesterday. Gotta say, after shaving, it definitely feels smoother down there, like there is a lot less hair growing already. It’s a promising start!

Legs next week.

It is funny though when you have intimate treatments, the more often you go, the less they cover you up when they’re doing their work.

Wish I had more to show her… 😈

Frustrating thing is though, that I have a pump before I go, but the therapy room is cold, and the machine has a crystal freeze tip, and we all know what cold does to cock and balls! 🥶
bucket

Post by bucket »

I've never had a xxx wax before, tell me Tiny, what sort of positions do they ask you to get into when they do your butt? Do they ask you to shower first?

B
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

bucket wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:24 pm I've never had a xxx wax before, tell me Tiny, what sort of positions do they ask you to get into when they do your butt? Do they ask you to shower first?

B
Depends on the waxer. Some can manage with you on your side pulling your cheek up, others want you on your hands and knees, literally assuming the position - this was my favourite with well rested, pumped balls :lol:

And why would you not shower before getting your arse waxed, I’d wanna feel like I could go back again without having offended the therapist.

My personal hygiene is faultless (literally good enough to eat) and I would never go without having had a good scrub in the shower last thing before I leave for the treatment.

(Unless you mean actually at the salon, in which case, no)
bucket

Post by bucket »

Yes, I did mean at the salon.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

bucket wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:23 pm Yes, I did mean at the salon.
Then no 👍🏻
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

2nd legs and underarms session today.

I was a bit early so we had a good old chat, then she took me into the room to get ready.

She was amazed at how smooth my legs were after one session, and I reminded her that I had just shaved them! :lol:

she told me that her laser machine cost north of £40k…!!

Anyway, long story short, had the treatment, felt the follicles pop all over, and the legs now feel smoother than ever.

Will keep going with both therapists/treatments until they’re complete then move on to back (tattoo area might be an issue) and stomach, but to be honest I’d quite like the full body done and have my chest and arms done too.

Have to talk to the wife and see if she minds :wink:

UPDATE: Talked to the wife, she minds! :lol:
Last edited by TinyMe on Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I permanently (with home electrolysis) removed all of my body hair (except for head and arms) decades ago and have never looked back. Regardless of what we may be told we don't need body hair and it is so much more comfortable and cleaner looking without it.