Weight for a beginner

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Gvnn

Weight for a beginner

Post by Gvnn »

I'm a long time infuser, but i want for room for a major amounts inflations. Reading in this forum i understand that the best way for this achievement is the practice of ball stretching and always in this forum the most indicated type of stretcher is the weights. Now a noob question: how much weight for the first ring? i have read a bunch of guide about the argument but none of these had indications about weights...
Have you exirienced stretchers some suggestion for me? (better in metric system)
ballstretchingrus

Re: Weight for a beginner

Post by ballstretchingrus »

Gvnn wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:45 pm I'm a long time infuser, but i want for room for a major amounts inflations. Reading in this forum i understand that the best way for this achievement is the practice of ball stretching and always in this forum the most indicated type of stretcher is the weights. Now a noob question: how much weight for the first ring? i have read a bunch of guide about the argument but none of these had indications about weights...
Have you exirienced stretchers some suggestion for me? (better in metric system)
Gvnn, maybe I can be of help to get you started and give you some pointers. Not to interfere but I've been stretching for many years. On the subject of metric vs pound{advp}lb, you can probably find conversion programs pretty easy. I use one called Convert.exe, it's old but is quite powerful.

You may have noticed that I use various size split stainless steel collars for much of my weight. The advantage is you can purchase on Amazon and just
keep adding collars as you want and stretch. Check Amazon and get the convert program and see what you can find. You may need to get a Dremel tool with some bits cause in raw form, the split collars can have some sharp edges that will need grinding and polishing.

Check out my postings: (ballstretchingrus)
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Most measurements will be in mm depending on where you look. Easy enough to convert, just google. The internal diameter is important to get right. Too big they fall off, too small they become uncomfortable. May want to start light, get used to the pull, and work your way up in weight. Do you want an easy release magnetic, they can pinch, or a screw hold? You plan on wearing all day or just when you're home and overnight? You can try stainless shackles from a local hardware. There are many options.
Gvnn

Post by Gvnn »

I wanna try to wear it all day long, for reach some results i think. Sadly amazon havn't more the a couple of options and all with inner diameter of 35 mm, too small. The only one viable product is an ellittic type ring (i didn't remember the name of it) but I must chose between 45 x 20 mm inner size 192g or 48 x 24 mm inner size 400g.
What's your expertise suggestion?
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Look on eBay 😉
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

If you are in the UK, Secret leather. In the US, the Chain gang. Stainless steel weights up to 46mm Id and various lengths and weights. Not cheap but if you are going down the weight route you will have them for a long time. If you choose the wrong size they have a returns policy. Just don't start too heavy, let everything get used to it and slowly build up. You will need more than one over you're stretching time .As you get longer you will thin out which means you will need a narrower weight but a small one can be worn under whatever you already have. Also, the more weight you carry, the more force is against the balls that can force the fluids out of them, basically shrinking them and then you start to get slippage. Lots of weight is ok for short periods to give them a 'g' up but you need a weight you can comfortably wear all day. I' dabbled with the weights over many years but the pumping was too much of a draw until a 2nd hernia in 2021 kept me out of the tubes so i invested in some proper weights and have a good increase in length. It takes time but it's worth it.

BnL
Gvnn

Post by Gvnn »

Thank you soo much! I'm from italy and my besy choise is amazon. I have take the ellitic one that weights 400 g. I wear it from 2 days all day long and it's very confortable.
But I didn't have the feeling of "heavy weight" and the impression is that i can take more. I have the temptation of wear it another one, but maybe it's better follow the more expirienced suggestion like yours and go slowly..
The only little discomfort is on the cord behind the cock
Attachments
20240310_205739.jpg
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Everything has to get used to it. Plenty of moisturiser regularly and looking at that weight a bit more would do no harm.
Good luck with it and enjoy.

BnL
FatOx

Post by FatOx »

Finalmente qualcuno dall'Italia!
Gvnn

Post by Gvnn »

sì, non siamo in molti in effetti...
STRETCH2

Post by STRETCH2 »

bignlow wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:08 pm the pumping was too much of a draw until a 2nd hernia in 2021 kept me out of the tubes ..

BnL
Can pumping cause hernia?
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Generally it's thought not but when you have a heavy job that area can be regularly put under strain so pumping might not help. I always tried my best to keep that area from getting pulled into the tube but sometimes it can't be helped. Age goes against you as well. Generally i would think pumping is ok as far as hernia's go, it's just sometimes a collective group of situations that can possibly lead you that way.

BnL
Gvnn

Post by Gvnn »

For me pumping is too much tedious and boring... take hours and hours where you must stay sit and can't touch yourself or do anithing.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

But it's well worth it, feels amazing. The results afterwards more than make up for the sitting around.