Head scars after over pumping. Please help.

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

tonyjones5585

Head scars after over pumping. Please help.

Post by tonyjones5585 »

I over-pumped which resulted in 2 small/medium water blisters appearing on my head which burst, scabbed and healed.

It's been ~2-3 weeks since and there is now a very slight discoloration and shine which appears minor but is a major concern for me and my mental health. (Photo Attached)

My question(s) are:
* Will it get back to 100% the same skin color and be forgotten?
* Is there anything I can do to speed up the process?

Please help. Whilst it appears minor, I feel terribly embarrassed, and it is affecting me emotionally and mentally.
:oops:

Thank you.
IMG_0226.jpg
PumperSoCal

Re: Head scars after over pumping. Please help.

Post by PumperSoCal »

I've had many blisters over the years and some of them were huge and left discolored areas. And moisturizing and things like Neosporin when they happened also helped them heal. Some on here have sworn using Vitamin capsules squeezed out on them and other such remedies. But sadly, it's not a quick fix. The worst blisters I've had took a very long time to completely fade to where I couldn't see them anymore. The last bad one I had was right on the center of my glands and was a bit smaller than a dime. That took several weeks to heal, but it didn't pop. I just drained it with a needle and covered it with neosporin for several days keeping it clean. The residual spot it left though took the better part of 6 months or so to completely fade away and not look like a discolored spot. I'd really notice it more when I pumped. it would be redder than the surrounding skin. I think I've seen some people say that some of them have scarred permanently and they still can see some of them. I think it depends on the severity of it and the person really. Pumping and skin care I found out go hand in hand.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
tonyjones5585

Post by tonyjones5585 »

Thank you for replying @PumperSoCal

I'm taking Vitamin C, Zinc and applying Vitamin E. I've stopped pumping.

*fingers crossed* it disappears.
bucket

Post by bucket »

You look like you have a circ which results in keratinisation/toughening of the glans skin, which gives it the lighter colour and rougher surface. Your blister has exposed fresh skin that will take some time to gain the same "qualities". Not much you can do except moisturise and relax, it's barely noticeable.

If you're that worried about changes in your penis colour then pumping may not be for you. Wait until you get a 'pumpers tan'.

B